Twist Info Can This Be True

jerseygirl17

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be funny if the disappearing room and Mirrors means that the sequester house is actually a hidden part of the BB house...Instead of it being in some far off place...the Jury house is right there in the house and the jury members can see and hear everything going on in the BB house...

You know, Catwishes, I forgot about that! :notworthy: Yeah, maybe....but, what do I know?

Thanks Kyo! I'm really feeling welcome here. Hope to see you all soon but its :bedtime: for me now.

Oh, and Sparklet......its a cool idea! That would be one hell of a twist! Who knows......maybe........Good night all and have fun! :animated_wave:

We won't be seeing the SH until next week, will we? When they show April going in, greeted by Libra. I can't remember them ever showing the first evicted member of the jury in the SH alone. But I'm not always the sharpest tack in the box so I could be wrong.

I'd love it if sequester was adjacent to the house and the evictees could watch all. That would be a cool twist.

Mirrors. Disappear. Hmmmmmmm.... One can only hope whilst picking her zits in the bathroom April will be demolished when like in Star Wars, the bathroom turns into a trash compactor.

I think April's twin is also in the house. And they keep changing places with each other. And no one can tell the difference, not even Ollie. The "picture" in her HOH was her other sister/triplet!

They didn't even show the jury house last season until almost the end! I hope they don't do that again, it was so annoying watching it every week ... and then NOTHIN'! Like others have mentioned, can't wait to see Libra's face light up when April walks in :animated_rotfl:

I think they will show it this year. Last year was weird. Not any of the evicted HG got any Morning Show and Housecalls interviews either.

This year they are even on Craig Ferguson show.

bb will keep same pattern as last

grodner is very consistent in her tactics to piss off fans

so dont expect sequester till maybe 3-4 hg out

:animated_wave:

Well, can't co sign the "twin twist"........it is deeply disturbing to think that Ollie would be playing hide the weenie with April as well as her twin! Ewwwww!!! Hope I didn't disappoint any guys here harbouring "twin fetishes". I'm a twin myself so I can testify that the phenom exists. And my twin is male, hahahaha!

As to AG's favorite.....I don't see a clear front runner but it's early. It was pretty clear in BB8 that Dick and Dani weren't going anywhere if production could help it. That was when I stopped believing that this game wasn't tampered with, but, I am naive and simple that way. Took me a long time to lose the tooth fairy and Santa too! LOL

BB9... a complete mess of a season and I don't think AG cared who won it.....just wanted it over almost as much as I did. I think it was the sound of Sharon's voice that finally caused me to cancel the feeds. This is wildly off topic but Sharon always reminded me of a blond version of "Olive Oil", ya know.....Popeye's girlfriend!

Carry on with the theorys! :hurray: Sorry for being all over the place. I woke at the crack of noon and I haven't had any coffee!

"I think the twist is that everyone in the house is related to a previous HG.

I told my sister that after week 2, and she's starting to believe it too."

This might be very possible. I recall there being a reported leak about the time BB8 ended and BB9 wasn't greenlighted yet that houseguests would be related to celebrities. But that it probably wasn't typical celebrities and instead was former houseguests. Heck, maybe the ones that returned for the food comp. It would be so easy for a ton of people (former high school classmates, etc.) to reveal this all over the internet. So I doubt it's true.

It would be quite a bomb to drop on the audience though. Imagine that gasping of the live audience.

BB9... a complete mess of a season and I don't think AG cared who won it.....just wanted it over almost as much as I did. I think it was the sound of Sharon's voice that finally caused me to cancel the feeds. This is wildly off topic but Sharon always reminded me of a blond version of "Olive Oil", ya know.....Popeye's girlfriend!

Dsilly, the above portion of your post is priceless. I feel like a damn fool I never thought of that myself! Imagine a putrid blonde Olive Oyl!!!

Re: Twin twist...who knows...Ollie and the twins could be members of one of those fanatical fundamentalists LDS breakaway groups...ugh!!! Hope not! I've known very many mainstream LDS and they are great wonderful people but we all have our fringe groups out there. Sort of like slightly nutty relatives. In the North, the zany kin folk would be hidden upstairs. In the South, they'd say to their relations come on down and meet our guests!!!

I think Ollie's father is a Pentacostal minster tho......but, keep up the good work on these conspiracy theorys, LOL!

it's not like there haven't been a few religious fanatics at one time or another

I had hoped the twist involved letting us vote our favourite guest (from the producers list of course) over the past 9 seaons back into the house. I'm not sure they would be able to win but every week they last they earn a certain amount. Something like that, but it was just wishful thinking.

I hate being sick and not being able to post ugh... Anyways, this supposed twist came out the day after the season finale of season 9... It was then even thought to be a hoax, but you never know...

We haven't heard the infamous "Expect the unexpected" this season. I'm doubtful there will be a twist. I like the idea of the jury members being able to watch from the other side. There would probably be some logistical problems. We know that HGs can hear production behind the walls. What would happen if Libra were to trip and fall over a cable and a HG would hear her yell out?

Archived