Memphis - Week 4

CeCiMom

I am excited to see a shakeup in the house. I hope these girls don't back out and leave Dan hanging. I do like Memphis better then Jessie but my main goal is to see April, Libra and Keesha kicked to the curb.

I like Memphis a lot...and I'm really not sure why. I think it could be that I really want him to stay in the game and get revenge for Angie's eviction. He's not into the drama bs either...he's rather a straightforward, calm and logical player...seems to be pretty true to his word too (not that that is critical to good BB game play though.) I can't stand that he's in tight with Keesha (ick)...but he needs her at this point to stay in the game...and she's in good with my 2 other fav players...Renny and Dan. If he can use Keesha now and then backstab her later in the game...it would be sweet!

Jessie's bs is humorous to a point...but he also nauseates me with the high opinion he has of himself and his intelligence. His and Michelle's constant whispering and strategizing is so tiresome too. I would really like him gone...Michelle could stick around a bit longer though...she's not as irritating as Jessie.

he's rather a straightforward, calm and logical player

memphis has been one of the worst players this season

I think he has done the best he could with what he had. He thought that maybe his alliance could get a few HOH and turn it around but now he has to jump ship with Jessie and Michelle. I think he is very logical but the game is not being played logical at all. I am rooting for him right now.

(I am prone to flip flopping on who I like)

I think he made a really big mistake not trying to get Michelle to use that Veto two weeks ago. That whole alliance was screwed because she didn't use it. That was their biggest downfall, imo. I would have never given April that HOH.. EVER. She could have promised me the world and I would have still hung on. I would have never let that ugly bimbo beat me!!

It's known that Jerry and Memphis do not like eachother, but is it out of the realm of possibilities that they could form a secret alliance? Like Libra and dan, no one would see it coming.

after all the behind the back talking she does about dan

i dont blame the guy

I think he has done the best he could with what he had. He thought that maybe his alliance could get a few HOH and turn it around but now he has to jump ship with Jessie and Michelle. I think he is very logical but the game is not being played logical at all. I am rooting for him right now.

I think he made a really big mistake not trying to get Michelle to use that Veto two weeks ago. That whole alliance was screwed because she didn't use it.

In hindsight...saving Steven may have been better for him...had he got Michelle to use the pov...but Steven was also in good with Keesha. I do think Steven was tighter with Angie though and would have proved to be loyal to her...but with Steven there, there was no convincing Angie she needed JMM....sh wouldn't have been desperate to be on board with them. Memphis aligning with Angie, Michelle and Jessie...4 seemingly strong players...should have kicked butt. The eliminator hoh really did them in. Angie was the expendable one of their group if they lost...which they did and she was gone. Michelle not winning the wall endurance was just the nail in the coffin for JMM. He had Keesha waiting in the wings to be his backup...which is mutually beneficial to both of them now.

memphis has been one of the worst players this season

The reason why I think he's calm and logical is because I've heard him talk with others...he lays things out simply and matter of factly. He doesn't feel the need to have 30 conversations about the same things over and over again...doesn't really get involved in all the drama in the house. I've heard him make general comments about gameplay that make a lot of sense. Just recently one thing about him that has really impressed me is his ability to almost effortlessly switch alliances from Jessie and Michelle to Keesha and Libra...and, with them, bring Dan in too. He didn't hold a grudge (on the surface at least) that Keesha eliminated one of his alliance and placed him in a vulnerable position...no...he sucked it up and slid right into her new group. And yes...she wanted it too...made it easy for him...but he never raised a fuss or called her out for what she did. He did what he had to do to survive in the game without drawing too much attention to himself...unlike Jessie who is all about attention.

I think he made a really big mistake not trying to get Michelle to use that Veto two weeks ago. That whole alliance was screwed because she didn't use it.

COMPLETELY agree. This is when I knew Memphis game was weak. It was Memphis that convinced Michelle she was doing the right thing by not using the PoV. Jessie didn't have a shot in the dark to get Michelle to change her mind, at that point.

Then Memphis wouldn't put his neck out even an inch to save Angie... getting Keesha to put Libra up. Jessie was begging her but, noone else from that alliance was backing him up. 2nd big mistake. I'm almost positive if Memphis, Jessie, Michelle and Angie had all talked to her about jumping ship to their alliance... she would have done anything to team up with Memphis.

However, these are mistakes that lead to the doom of that alliance. In the short run, it's worked out for Memphis... pure luck, imo.

We'll have to see where the next couple HoH's fall to see if they were decisions that meant his doom too.

I think it really all depends on whether they get through the PoV ceremony and things stay the same. IF that happens then I think they will vote out Jessie... HOWEVER, America has to vote that way too... otherwise Dan will be forced to back out and Keesha and Libra will be climbing over each other to get to April 1st and spill the beans about what the other one said. And, of course that they were just playing along... :lol:

Dan hates Libra ~ he is not in a secret alliance with her.

I wasn't saying they HAVE a secret alliance. I meant that an alliance of Memphis and Jerry would be about as expected as an alliance of Dan and Libra.

Dan has to figure out something, and pretty quickly. Does he find out who he's voting for before the live eviction?

He'll find out after the Tues. show. We'll vote then and after midnight when voting stops... he'll be told who to get evicted.

I was under the impression that the vote was for him to get Jessie evicted. Wow, I didn't know he just had to get him nominated at this point?

yep, just nom at this point... cause if he had gotten off the block... there would be someone else up there and we would vote on who to evict. In this case it stayed the same but, we "america" could have changed our minds

Dan simply made the assumption that if America voted to get Jessie nominated... that America would vote for Jessie to get eliminated.

Dan is probably right because I am not going to waste the opportunity to try to get that idiot out of the house.

Yes, I think he was assuming we'd vote the same. Hoping the ass u me... doesn't apply here. :lol:

Dan can go to confession. I am sure God was watching the Big Brother game and knew that Dan was just using the Bible for game play.
GMTA :animated_rotfl:

Not only that, Dan probably knew he wasn't swearing on the Saint Joseph Version and any good Catholic would know then IT DONT COUNT!!

CeCi...correct me if I am wrong, but technically Dan has no vote...when he enters Diary Room, he opens the card (supposedly America's Vote) and whatever name is on it....well, thats that!

This is assuming we get to vote...Maybe after Tues show we get to vote who gets the mustard and not who gets eliminated...

I think that's how that works too SueZqueZ. And, you're right maybe the DR has already told him that he's evicting Jessie (or that he gets to vote any way he wants) and Tues. night we'll be voting on mustard. :lol: But I kinda doubt it.

Archived