Monday July 21

LenRay

All the HGs are in good mood because they know Steven is leaving and they are OK until HOH comp! It is boring. That show wasn't that funny to me. I thought the puppet show was a zillion times funnier. IMHO

I like Renny OK but that flapper act is wearing thin!

feeds down

Why don't they make this bunch of loafers get up at the crack of dawn? Everything is so smug and certain right now! Send some propeller plane banners...like "Libra given HOH by BB..to evict Angie, Jesse in double eviction!!!! Anything to rock their boats!!!

i agree

the smugness needs to end

ollie and april can these two be even more stupid

both in bed together

i dont get why year after year bb cast hg who rather showmance then play for 500k

And you know they're doin' it. The "preacher's son" has to lead a double life! I guess to a preacher, it's bad to fornicate out of wedlock, it's worse I think to lie about it, IMO.

Shocking, isn't it? I know all preacher's sons can't be as bad as they are reputed to be in folk lore. But Jesse isn't exactly helping that stereotype at all, IMO. Also the fact that he revels in being so two faced...great gameplay for heathens, but bible thumpers?

anyone notice libra room and hoh room are the only bedrooms shown on feeds

april said it

i am not shock

I'm probably nearly alone in my opinion of the show last night, but I liked it. In another month or two THEN it will get boring with NO ONE there. At least they're trying to do things now to occupy themselves.

I'm with you Misha...I admit that I complain about some of the hgs and events etc...but so far I'm enjoying the season and the cast (for the most part.) Part of my enjoyment is in the complaining though ...;)

the season has potential but the mob mentality is killling it for me

i will always say the mob mentality is a form of weak gameplay

but in a few weeks this mentality will end because all the outsiders will be gone

Shocking, isn't it? I know all preacher's sons can't be as bad as they are reputed to be in folk lore. But Jesse isn't exactly helping that stereotype at all, IMO. Also the fact that he revels in being so two faced...great gameplay for heathens, but bible thumpers?

It's not just the preacher's son's... It's us daughter's too... I was a really bad example for the preacher's daughter... I was smoking at the age of 9, drinking (my preacher Daddy's stash) at the age of 11, and had a baby at 15, got married because of the baby at 14... Divorced at 17, was a drug addict by 21, but have since cleaned my life up... I don't drink anymore, I don't do drugs anymore, and I even stopped smoking 9 months ago... The child I had at 15 is the only one I ever had thank goodness, because I wasn't a good mother while on drugs... I was at least smart enough to realize that much... Sometimes we just don't want to be what our parents think we should be... I do have to say though that I would never have had sex on a show where I knew I was being watched 24/7

My grandmother lived next door to a preacher and his family with 6 kids. Those kids were the worse! They were absolutely horrible! They cussed like sailors, they fought with the other neighborhood kids, one kid would run up and down the street butt nekkid just about every night! He wasn't a baby either, he was 10 years old! The oldest (a teenager at the time) would cuss her mother out whenever she felt like it. The 5 year old would spit on people! They all were demons!

Yeah I did my share of fighting and sneaking out at night too, I even had guys come in my window so my parents wouldn't know they were there... Not to have sex, but to do drugs, cause I moved back with my parents when I divorced...

Have any of you guys went to the video thread and checked out the "Things Steven will do to get votes" clip... I couldn't stop laughing, it was really funny, but be for warned, the language is pretty much adult all the way...

Archived