Monday July 21

LenRay

Yana, loved your above post, so true when you said you were into your preacher dad's stash, You are to be commended for all you have endured and come out on tiop, I admire that, AND, you quit the cigs, hooray for you, biggest addiction there is, I quit 9 yrs ago, and have never looked back, keep on keepin on Girl!!!!

Thanks FatCat... I wasn't a bad person when doing drugs, I just wasn't a good mother.... My heart breaks every day I think about my sisters two youngest sons, because I see so much of me in them... They are both addicted to meth, also my drug of choice... I have tried so hard to get them to come off it, get in rehab, anything to show them it's a deadend road there on... It's just too bad their mother didn't see she was on that same path...

anyone else see this on the cbs website for big brother? that jessie cheated when he marked down the tie breaker?

Did you read this on the forums at CBS or in chat at CBS, or on the main BB page at CBS?

Anything but the last one and I wouldn't believe it for the world...

Yana, I have a son who was addicted to meth and I get it totally, it is a really hard drug to kick, so now I doubly applaud you. My son is off the drugs and has been clean for more than 10 yrs, there is hope. And do not beat yourself up over the past, cause guilt is the gift that keeps on giving, so just move forward, sounds like you are doing great.

I hope we see something a little more exciting and more of some game play then we did last nite when the after dark comes on,lol

wow, I will have to go check that one out.

well, funny, if it came off the CBS message board they can get crazy over there so I would take it with a grain of salt,lol

Just be very careful about what you believe over on the CBS message forums... They tend to make things up and agree with each other so they can attack anyone that disagrees with them...

Archived