Bb 10 Reloader

Do you have to cancel the extras separately.

extras? If it's a reloader question...I can't help. Maybe I can if it's a realplayer question though.

The reloader just runs for the BB season. Cancels automatically. I bought it separately for $7 something. I had not cancelled Real Player from last season.

The biggest reason I like reloader is

It does not time out

You can keep all 4 feeds open and watch them separately and just turn the volume on the ones you want.

It takes snapshots that when you click you set it up to go in a folder. I have one ready named BB10. (just click and pictures will go there)

I have it on my desktop and laptop. You are allowed to put it on 2 computers.

Hi ky

I assume you have realplayer downloaded...and set to go. You can go into superpass click on Big Brother tab at top and then click on watch now ...the screen comes up with options of 4 boxes or quad window. Right now they are just playing some news and satelite stuff...bertha hurricane on now.

Usually Jem will post new links on BB index page. I tried the links there and they did not work for me. I have links saved in my favorites on realplayer from last season which still work...but are showing reruns of BB9.

I don't know right now if new links will be posted or if old ones will work when feeds come on...I'm sure Jem will come on and let us all know when the info is available....what to do.

Reloader is not necessary to watch live feeds...I've never used it or felt that I needed it.

Woohoo! It's working. I think I'll see how I do with just this before I decide on bbreloader. I'm pretty realplayer illiterate so I'd better take it one step at a time.

Thanks ImIn and Mykel30 for the info!!! (I'll hopefully catch on quickly and won't aggravate with future questions.)

Thanks ImIn and Mykel30 for the info!!! (I'll hopefully catch on quickly and won't aggravate with future questions.)

Don't be shy about asking questions or for help...we've all been where you are and had to learn the ropes. Also...I hope you saw that Jem posted links for the camera feeds. You can copy and paste them into your realplayer browser/favorites instead of going to the feeds on superpass that I previously directed you to. They are much more convenient to use. :)

The reloader is a completely separate icon that you can put on your desktop. You can click on Real Player icon and watch it that way or click on the Reloader icon and use that.

It takes a while for BBreloader to come in your e-mail. It might take 30 minutes or so.

Don't be shy about asking questions or for help...we've all been where you are and had to learn the ropes. Also...I hope you saw that Jem posted links for the camera feeds. You can copy and paste them into your realplayer browser/favorites instead of going to the feeds on superpass that I previously directed you to. They are much more convenient to use.

Thanks again! :D

I couldn't imagine doing the live feed updates without the reloader. It is very convenient to have the four feeds separated on my desktop and when something exciting starts to happen on a different feed from the one I'm watching, I can mute that feed and start watching the other one.

My main hope is they actually start showing us four different feeds at the same time. Having four available but BB only showing two things going on at once is a pain in the butt. What's the use showing the same camera feed on feed one and feed four? confused-smiley-013.gif

We pay for the four separate feeds, give us four different things at the same time. grrrrrr

Archived