July 18th Live Feed Updates

Guest okw fan

1:13 pm BBT

Looks like everyone is at the pool except Mike, Jan and Howie. No sign of them. Talk going on about different things at the pool. Talking about hurricanes again.

Howie, Beau in kitchen. In comes Janelle, and out she goes again.

Janelle is saying she just flashed the camera-was going to take a shower and forgot she wasn't wearing a bra. Now she's all embarrased. Beau and Howie telling her the feeds did not see anything.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest okw fan

1:55 pm BBT

Mike, Jan and Howie in backyard. Mike asking Howie how he can be sure that Mike and Jan are an "item". Howie saying body language, them sharing a cup, Jan acting like she has a childhood crush. Howie is going on and on about it.

Fish on feed 3.

Guest BigBroAddict

Michael talking about fishing and talking about Sea bass and how "f*cking huge" they are.

Howie correcting him saying do you mean a "Jew-fish" They talk about fishing and some guy who got his hand stuck in a fish's mouth.

"Extreme Contact" - Howie and Mike both watched the show which was where they saw the huge fish.

Howie talking about Croc's and Gators in North America verses in Aus. and Africa and how in Aus. they are very aggressive.

Mike has had Croc/Gator before and he says it is good.

The conversation continues...

2:14 BBT.

Guest BigBroAddict

James and Jennifer talking about Ashlea and how Ashlea told James about her past: Moving out at 15, hard life and how she is the type of girl who will do anything to win.

James loves to read and wants to know what makes people tick. He doesnt feel like he's playing the game.

Jennifer says to him everyone thinks he is playing the game the most. And everyone views him as the smartest and the most serious and no one knows when he is joking. "You're serious and smart and we're scared." "I alread know how the next 3 weeks are gonna go."

James: talks about how no respected person should put up with how Howie treats Janelle.

Jennifer talking about those sequestered and how they are separate. James says "No they are together"

Jen: "Oh I didnt really watch BB5"

James: to Kaysar "You're like a possium, you sleep all the time"

April: "We have possims in Texas, they are humengoid"

[[Kaysar wakes up and walks out of the room]]

Guest BigBroAddict

Jennifer talks to James that people are gonna nominate her next because she is quiet and shy and they want to keep the obnoixus.

She thinks the entire season is a popularity contests. "I've never won a popularity contest, I've always been a dork."

James: "I know how that feels."

James: If Kaysar or Janelle win HOH they will ruin that. "THey would put Eric and myself up."

Kaysar to James: You wanna play chess.

James: No, I dont wanna think right now.

James says the veto ceremony was tough because it has so much magnitude.

Kaysar talk about how last week it was so hard being on the block even though he "knew" he was safe.

James says it only takes 1 strategic player to win HOH to break the entire game and everyones strategy up.

Jennifer says she doesnt wanna go and she wants to experience everything and she wants to get to at least sequester.

James says because people get along so well it becomes a popularity contest.

2:25 BBT.

Guest okw fan

2:21 pm BBt

Jenn and james talking quietly. She thinks this season is a popularity contest. She says she also heard that next up will be her and Sara. He asked why and she said b/c they are the most quiet. Kayser now enters the conversation.

Neither James or Kay thinks the popularity contest will last long. Jenn is talking about being sequestered.

Rachel is now in the room. They are talking about doing laundry and if they use hot or cold water. James uses cold for everything, since it doesn't make things bleed. Apparently, Jenn must have used hot water and washed something of Rachel's and it shrank.

Rachel asking why Kay sleeps so much. He says today is a day that he doesn't feel like talking to either group, so he'll sleep.

James is now saying he doesn't even want to eat any more ice cream, candy or junk food.

Now talking about biting their nails and how Eric's are horrible.

Guest BigBroAddict

Rachel joins the convo.

She is upset because something of her's got shrunk because it was in the dryer.

James doesnt ever separate his clothes. He does all his washing on Cold/Cold.

Rachel tells Kaysar "wow you sleep a lot"

Kaysar: "I dont feel like interacting with people"

Kaysar doesnt want to talk to "either group" - interesting word choice.

James doesnt want to eat anymore cookies or icecream. he is trying not to bite his nails. "My girlfriends put sh!t on them but i eat right though them. It's like an apitizer"

James: "If I stop biting my nails will you take me to the final 2?"

Rachel: "I dont care about your nails that much."

2:29 BBT.

Guest BigBroAddict

James/Rachel want a bowling alley and a roller skating rink in the house. They speculate a room will open with them.

The other HG (Cam 1/2) are outside sunbathing and it appears Ivette is on the raft in the pool.

Howie is talking outside the most. (I have all feeds going. Cant hear what he is saying :( )

HG outside seem to be sleeping now in the sun.

Jen is cleaning Jame's nails currently.

2:32 BBT.

Guest Jewelsx19

James and Jennifer talking in the BR, Jenny seems to think that she will be voted out soon because "someone" who everyone seems to listen to wants her out. James keeps asking who, and all Jenny will say is someone who is well liked and everyone listens to [Only one i can think of is King Eric]

Mike and Janelle on the hammock. Janelle wants a cigarette and Mike goes in to make a sandwich.

Janelle-April can i have one of your cigs? (couldn't quite hear April's response, so janelle says she will go get hers)

Guest Domestic_Goddess

A few minutes ago Howie and Buea were out at the pool.

Beau was teaching Howie to talk gay. He taught him how to say the words

"Fabulous", "Love it" and "Tre Chic".

It was hysterical!

When Howie got it right, Beau high fived him!

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Janelle and Micheal in the Gold room.

I just saw them kiss! Micheal leaned over the top of Janelle who was laying on the bed eating dry Raison Bran from a bowl. He kind of pushed her over on her back and hovered over her face. He said, "I taste like cookies".

Then he leaned over her and they kissed for a good minute, took a break and kissed again.

Guest sunshine

Beau telling Eric how big of a man he is, about the michael situation.... (yaaa right...) they are telling each other how great they are with dealing with michael.... complete CRAP!

Eric in the kitchen talking to Beau. Telling Eric that Kaysar asked if it was normal to use a cuss word at the end of every sentence. They both say it is just a part of American Culture. Beau said he called Kaysar out the other day because Kaysar blamed him for the ordeal between Eric and Michael. Kaysar jumped Beau for not keeping things calm. Beau said he then turned on Ivette and started yelling at her and blaming her for the ordeal.

They are wondering how Julie will handle this on the show. They are talking about how Michael has not done the snake eye stare since they called him out on it. They both think Michael is not really a bad guy but is just use to running the show and having his way and being popular.

Eric said everyone is sleeping except Janelle who said she had a cut on her foot and got called to the diary room. Eric said bb did not sound happy. Beau said Michael went through when janelle went to dr and he was not happy about something.

Jenny and Rachel just came in saying something that sounded like wax on the nipples. They are talking about the movie Show Girls where they put lip stick on their nipples when the girls is going to kick some guys tail for beating up on her girl friend (in the movie). James comments that he loves that movie.

Jenny tells Rachel she will work with her on some choreography dancing. James teases her about stip act. She kicks him and says I am not that kind of dancer.

BB just announced lockdown.. to go outside. Someone, which appeared to be Michael, just walked through doing a mock 911 call for distruct 57 for alleged rape. [what a smart ass]... then right in the middle of his immitations..fish.

Guest Domestic_Goddess

I was just watching the quad feed 4:25 BBtime.

Feeds 1 & 2 were of the kitchen and livingroom.While 3&4 were of the houseguests in the backyard on outdoor lockdown.

On the in house feeds I saw the fish Doctor and another BB production guy walk by the camera on their way to the fish tank!

Then I got 4 feeds of fish for a few seconds before they put all 4 feeds on the backyard.

Sarah was telling Maggie that while in the DR they told her the fish Dr. would be coming by once a day.

(It was funny to see production people in the house!)

Rachel, Howie, Kayser, Maggie and Janelle are in the livingroom.

Rachel says she wont be famous after this.

If you go to the car dealership .. do you just pick a car and leave? He says no -- you take it for a test drive ... you maybe do a girl for a while .. then if you click sexually you like her then maybe u take her out to dinner.

Jenny has joined them. Howie says girls are lucky they can get laid any time they want, but a guy has to date a girl for a few weeks .. before he gets a kiss with no titty .. and then maybe a month into it he finally gets to split her ..

'Oh gross' says Jennifer (I concur)

Go to a book store, go to a coffee shop Rachel tells Howie to meet a good girl.

Janelle asks Howie what's the nicest girl he's ever dated, that he hasn't jsut used for sex .. he says he's gone out with a few girls that he likes .. that he hasn't had any feelings for them .. he says I like you, you don't like me .. or she likes me I don't like her .. Janie is cute and all the guys are throwing themselves at her, but it's normally the wrong guys right Janie? Yeah.

Did anyone really really like you, and then you broke their heart .. yeah. What am I going to do?

Girls do not want the truth Howie says .. if we've been dating for 4 months and you put on 40 pounds.. you don't want me to tell you that's why we're breaking up.

Howie says outside the physical act of banging, he doesn't miss the girl if they break up .. he doesn't need a girl .. oh how are you honey, etc ..

Mike is now using the numbers and looking at the map in the Gold room using longitude and latitude. Asking Janelle is it a "coincidence" that the map was in the gold room

Howie Janelle and Mike are all working on opening the safe still