July 18th Live Feed Updates

Jenny just found a spot on the front of her hair where the person that dyed her hair missed. She is saying that they did it on purpose.

Michael brushing his teeth.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howie is getting dressed, and is wearing a shirt that reminds me of a dishtowel I once had. He says to Rachel? there is a wildcard out there that wants to stir things up - maybe Kaysar?

Kaysar comes in he and howie talking about how howie said he was a male stripper and kaysar believed him.

Jen just said to Maggie the veto is stupid. It's not going to change so we may as well skip it.

Silence while preening.

Janelle is up (dont remember seeing her yet) and joins them in the Bathroom. She is having mic trouble, the clip keeps falling off.

Howie just told Janelle NOT to change her clothes. I think he needs to..

He just asked april. Hey is you were not married single, You would think I was cute right?

Ivette, James and April are all sitting in the hammock talking about when Julie tells Mike he has one minute to say his goodbyes and leave the house they are going to remain on the couch and look at him... They aren't going to walk him to the door or say goodbye...

Guest cdmon

james said janelle would put him and eric up.

Ivette said janelle made a deal w/ eric

James said janelle not stupid

Guest cdmon

ivette, james, rachel, sara are talking about how they didnt get much sleep. What time each of them got up

Guest cdmon

ivette, rachel, james, sara talking about britney spears due soon, tom and katie beeing married and probaly divorced by the time they get out. Demi moore being preg. What to see what happen between brad and jennifer

Guest cdmon

maggie and eric are talking about james

eric...james told me i want to use that veto at some point

maggie...what an idiot

Guest cdmon

eric...i'm going to use that as a trump card

sarah walks in the hoh room

eric is concerned mike would do something stupid at the meeting.

Guest raceingal11

appx. noon BB time, we got fish - assuming it's time for veto meeting.

appx. 12:20pm BB time, feeds back and most are preparing to lay out. howie is folding laundry in the BR while talking to kaysar. makes comment about rachaels green underware - kaysar asks if she isn't offended by him. she replys she's "getting used to it - he does it to everyone". they then talk about howies early morning troubles with gas again.

Mike and Janell are in the kitchen. Mike is walking around like Frankenstine saying "I must obey! I must do what you say!" they laugh, and talk about going out and doing a cannon ball into the pool and getting everyone wet. they then retire back to the gold room.

(I assume, by the way they are talking and acting, that James did not use the veto)

12:38pm BB time - mike leaves the gold room, and howie goes in to talk to janell. they are discussing who the think is tough in the house, making beds, and laundry.

Guest okw fan

12:44 BBt

Maggie and Beau working out..

Ivette, Jenn, Eric, James and Sara in the pool...talking about sex. Then talking about what is the first thing they notice on someone of the opposite sex. Eric says he is an ass man while Ivette says the first thing she notices is the smile...hmm..thought she was gay??

Eric talking about his wife-how he loves everything about her, she has the most beautiful skin, her teeth were a bit crowded so she is doing some invisible brace thing, invisiline (sp?)

Guest okw fan

Rachel walking laps in the backyard...

Eric now talking about buying his wife nice presents..she already has a rolex he says.

Howie walking around the kitchen, looking at the wall with everyone's pictures on it.

No sign of Mike of Janelle.

Jenn inside folding laundry at the table. Howie next to her, I can't hear what he is saying, but Beau is yelling, "Howie, respect!". Now he is talking about flight attendants and making generalizations and Beau is getting a bit worked up. Some of his family have worked for Delta and he is taking exception to the generalization Howie was saying.