July 18th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish on all 4 cams and Thanks zachie!

Maggie telling April that she knows things that she is not going to tell her. April wants to know why she won't tell her. She says she wants to be able to use her trump cards later and that it's stuff that she can figure out on her own.

April is claiming she warned Jenny that she warned her "to watch out for Micheal" because he was " flirty..way flirty"

Maggie said Micheals flirting to her was not "in a sexual nature" but "an ofeensive way"

April is trying to backtrack that something got out what se said asking Maggie to confirm but Maggie said "if you say it" she could confirm it.

April opts not to say anything.

April "does jennifer have a problem with me/"

Maggies tells her "no"

April "it pisses me off when people try to backstab me"

She is saying to maggie "you've been hanging out with Jennifer a lot" "good friends"

"A lot of people are stirring pots"~Maggie. But she didn't say who

Guest cdmon

Beau is in the bed w/ april and the cam was looking for him....He ran to his bed and back to april bed after they notice the camera was following him.

Guest cdmon

mike, howie and janelle are in the BR talking about the pov competition.

Howie was saying he bruised his chins and how fast janelle.

Asking Janelle how many guys she's been with and she say"12 guys" Howie estimates that 2 guuys a year since she was 17 and she asked "how bout you Howie?" and Howie says "0 guys" but maybe 40 ish girls than he up it to 50.

Howie says "I've turned down disgusting slobs" because "I have a weak stomach"

Howie, Mike , Janelle and of course Beau (Crappy's spy) in the kitchen eating. Kaysar came in and left. Not talking about much.

2:33 am BBT

Mike, Howie, Jan, Beau leave the kitchen after snacking. The 3 of them go in the gold room.

Mike says to Jan: can we put a pillow between us on the bed ( perhaps as a show for howie)

Howie basically telling Jennelle and Micheal that he heard them the other night and tells them word for word what they said. They are still denying everything.

Howie: Don't you say at night I want you but the cameras are watching?

Howie is trying to convenience jan and mike to get it on.. The hook up rule doesn't apply to them anymore because the odds of either one of them staying is very slim..

They seem iritated that he keeps talking.

Howie: starts making out with a pillow.. LIGHTS OFF

Howie is demonstrating with a pillow what he thinks M and J do at night. He is basically doing everything that they did do Friday night. M and J put pillows between them to keep from touching each other on accident.

Howie ask's michael if he would be up to giving him a hand job the night before he leaves..

Howie: you leave thursday right? well what about the night before if i put on a condom would you jack me off?

Michael: that's distrubing.

Lights back on!

Lights off

M and J sneak in a quiet kiss!

It's looking like they're out and so am I. Night guys

alot of movement.. hard breathing.. then howie talks and everything stop's once again..

It amazes me how stupid they think howie is..