Guest ranster627

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelich

Eric: Don't ask for alcohol

Paraphrase: BB will give it to them when they want to. If they ask, they don't get.

Guest angelich

James is still wearing the POV. He just went into the bathroom (potty part)

Eric thankful for the workout room, thankful that BB gave it to them. Someone said be thankful that Sarah won it for them

Guest Shockalot

James is wearing POV and Eric is recounting over and over how he helped James win it.

Eric apparently did something heroic and then set James up for the win. (accord. to Eric).

James tell Maggie he did it for her.. The Veto thing - so she would be nice to him and would like him.

(momentary silence in room)

Eric is giving clear instructions to the House on procedure for requesting items.

He advises staff not to request alcohol. Comments on what happened last night.

Admits he was stonecold sober and says "Ya.. so I take full responsibility".

Eric suggests staff make specific requests for snacks. Not just 'better snacks' but specific.

He reminds everyone that its a team effort. He attempts to tell story about everytime he attends and Attic Fire...

Nobody listening to him now he cant finish his attic-fire story.

Howie making comments about winning the POJ... the POwer of JEnnifer. I dont know what that means but Howie is wearing a Key?

Its one of the Black Keys they pull from the box weekly but Howie is wearing his around his neck and being congratulated for it.

Guest angelich

Howie has a key around, saying this is for you Daniel

Michael is done with his shower, he was flipping through a tiny Bible for a second?

Guest Shockalot

Howie is indeed wearing Jennifers Key around his neck.

He has won the Power of Jennifer for some reason.

It appears it is some goofy Howie stunt. He takes the key off and puts it back in its slot under Jennifers Picture on the wall.

[surprised BB didnt say something]

Guest angelich

It seems that by switching the keys on the houseguest wall, the picture will switch with the key. Howie just switched James and Beau's keys and Beau said "yay I'll be in the middle now"

Michael taking a long time in the bathroom. (stewing??)

Guest angelich

BB yelling at Michael to put his mic on... someone (I think Eric) said "that dumbass"

Ivette and Eric talking in the storage room talking about how to get Janelle on their side (I believe her) and the way to do it is to punt Kaysar. Eric talking about how he needs to have a foothold somewhere

Guest angelich

Eric saying someone from the core group needs to win HOH. He mentioned how he said before everyone will have their time to shine.

Guest sunshine

eric yapping "it makes him look like the asshole, not me" (think again buddy you look like a complete ASS!)