July 17th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

"I cannot believe those two - making up stories." I think he's talking about Jenny & April. Janelle thinks they know each other.

Mike dumps the last of his mints in his mouth, realizes it's the last two, pulls one out of his mouth and offers it to Jen, she takes it, he says it was only in my mouth for a few seconds.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunshine

they were talking about sarah making up stories... yesterday she went back and reported to the sheep that michael had put his foot up her shorts in her crotch when she had went over to ask michael and someone else if they wanted chicken...

"She needs to clear my name, she allowed this to happen because of her weakness, she should feel ashamed of herself." Mike talking about Jenny

He repeats she should be asahmed of herself several times. Jan says she probably is.

M say, "is it my imagination or is all the energy focused on me? I mean the negative energy." Jan say, "yeah".

M says sorry - K says what for? M says today.

Kaysar has blood on his knee - Mike says I heard you threw a bottle of water for me. Kaysar said it wasn't for you.

M says what's on your mind.

K says a lot of things.

Guest Shockalot

Sarah said something to Michael and he wishes she was a man because he never wanted to punch someone so hard.

Some comment she made to Mike about his laugh.

Mike commenting 'Fucking Hick, wash your asshole out fucking redneck"

"They are such F**king useless Fing bitches..."

sorry but they are really whispering softly.. lots of muttering about 'Those girls!"

Michael is adamant that 'she needs to clear my name.. she allowed this to happen through her weakness.. she should feel ashamed of herself (repeatedly) (This is about Jennifer)

Something about April being jealous because April got married and has never had 'real dick' in her life.

Says sorry to Janelle about the comment.

Throughout this Janelle is agreeing with Mike. She is also whispering very very quietly.

Janelle: "Did you ask Alison if we can both stay in the house together for the next week?"

They agree that they could both leave together.

Then they agree Mike will cause some problem by confronting Jennifer about what she caused to happen.

Mike then ripping on Aprils extensive plastic surgery.

K says you're loosing your composure. M says of course because I'm trying to convince people of things I'm not guilty of anyway.

K says but for me I felt like I went through my whole life this way. I've always been accused or looked at in a different way so I've always been proactive. I told you when we came in here not to give up your power....I'm concerned that you're not the same person...don't take it the wrong way...you find it hard to deal with what's going on here.

K....they want you to crumble...

M...you saw what happened out here tonight. You were talking to them and I just looked over.....

K....you're getting screwed....screw the game, I'm talking to everybody saying calm down, I don't know what he did, he grew up in a different culture and they're very friendly.

K said, "you glared over at Eric.....I had to jump up to get Eric all while I was dealing with Ivette (she called him a mo-fo)" then all heck broke loose.

K to Mike - you need to not spend the whole day with Jan...Mike says come out and socialize with these ass*oles? K says you're not being rational. This is exactly why we had the conversation the other day. M say, "You're right, Kaysar, you're right."

K says, "I knew this was coming, even before this happened that was why I was out here, but you can't sit in the room and trash talk....or glare at people."

Guest Shockalot

Mike informs Kaysar that he doesnt care about the game anymore and he asked BB to let him have a chance to speak to the public and tell his side of the story before he walks out.

Kaysar: "what did they say?"

Mike: "They want me to stay"

Kaysar is really lecturing Mike. Tellign him he is not himself, he needs to be more diplomatic, he needs to do some damage control.

Kaysar goes over the fight incident starting with Ivette calling him a 'Muthafucka'.

Mike keeps interjecting "What she called you that?" Kaysar tries to explain "Why did she call you that!?"

Kaysar at wits end lol. Michael is not listening to him.

M......"every emotion inside of me tells me to kill them all."

....because of some dickhead confusing here this whole time you have to tip toe through the tulips".

K...."be calm, level-headed....you just have to or you'll just dig a deeper hole...tomorrow go to Sarah and April because they've already extended themselves to you tonight and tell them you slept on it overnight....suck up your pride."

M...."I've gone through hell in life to bring myself to where I am...."

K...."you need to just drop it down a couple of notches....be friendly but don't act too kooky...I'm not saying to not be yourself--happy-go-lucky...."

Guest Shockalot

Oops.

Michael tells Kaysar its hard when every emotion in him is saying "Kill em All"

Kaysar still lecturing Mike on getting his act together and really make an effort.

Mike is resisting this .. going on about how the way to deal with this is 'War'.

OK... Kaysar is telling Mike not to focus on Eric and what Eric says.

[Hmmmm is Eric still there then?]

Talking about where to sleep.. Mike says he will sleep in a certain bed because 'Howie is not there!'

(cant see Howie on the cams anywhere? anyone else spot him?)

from what I have heard , Eric is still there too . so game on again, scept Michael and janelle talking of walking togethere.

Still no word on Howie. Mike stumbles into the gold room - doesn't appear to even be trying to be quiet.

Mike gets in the second bed, gets out, says "Janelle how are you" and then hops into bed with her. Weird.

K has come in now as well.