July 17th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Eric spending a lot of time trying to convince everyone he was just getting up from his chair and that he would never hit another man.....hmmm....look back at the transcripts and he says he's going to go after him and watch the tapes and see his arm cocked back. Someone is not in touch with reality.

Anyway, he keeps going on about how he asked everyone in the house if they were afraid of them and all the women gathered around say of course not. Ivette says it's because of his body that he comes off tough but she's not afraid of him. Mike's stare is more scary.

He says he has a life, job and house outside of this game and he doesn't need this but he wants to stay.

They're still bashing on Mike - he's going to go home and watch these tapes and he's still not going to get it.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric-most of the time in the DR was just sitting in silence.

James-they tried to seperate everyone in the house as much as possible. They sent him to HOH room, Ivette was in the weight room and she had a breakdown and started crying thinking about all the things that had happened. Once again she is saying how much she hates Kaysar.

James reminds them it is only week 2, well...the official beginning of week 3 and that they had a plan for the first month.

Eric-Mike will be gone this week and Janelle is next.

Ivette-After it happened Janelle was laughing about it. April is done with Janelle. She found out that Janelle was talking sh_t about her last night.

Eric to James-I'm not even worried dude.

James-I just can't wait for it to get started.

Sarah enters the kitchen and James says good morning perky.

Eric-I'm just glad it's over, more than anything.

Ivette-I'm not getting up to say bye to him.

Eric-absolutely not.

Ivette hates it that Eric apologized yesterday.

Eric-That's being a man, not a mouse. It takes a man to apologize and say he is sorry for his actions. You'll be feeling better in about 20 minutes.

eric, ivette, james and jen sitting around table talking

rachel gets out first aid kit...

james making pancakes

eric - I swallow it like candy

james - 200 mg?

eric - my body laughs at it

sarah walks in.. james says something that sounds like "goodmorning perky!"

ivette to eric - I hated it whe you appoligised yesterday

eric - let me tell you something it takes a man to stand up... thats the difference, thats the difference

eric - I'll be feeling better in 20 minutes

eric still talking about meds

eric 0 I think they realize that emotions run high, this is way different than I expected

james pats ivettes hair and says some of us have shorter fuses than others

eric - he was so fired himself ...

rachel and ivette talking about lotion brands

james saying that howie kissed keysar

eric saying I don't know what you are talking about

sarah pushed keyser and howie tried to kss him

sarah says that keyser and her hugged and the howie came by and gave them both hugs

James said oh I thought they kissed the way keysar was spitting all over the plcace

UNspoken Looks

Jennifer , has soooo been flirting with James and Eric , even giggling when it was suggeted that She was Eric's Wife

Sarah just came in and She didnt even Look at James . Just went to the BR . Tension , Tension , and more Tension Builds

james talking about the glasses his dad wore at vietnam the thick black rimmed ones. talking about his dad (i think being shot down in the war)

james said his brother moved to north carolina and now his name is billy

general chatter about names and middle names...

james talking about how his brother and he had a falling out... is bummed about it... hasn't talked to him in a year and a half.

james talking about how he left home at 18 and lived with different families and he got his guidance from those people

eric - dinner at my house was a nightmare, my dad was an alcoholic... FISH ... can't repair that damage from the disfunction. I am closer to you than my own brother you can't repair that fracture.

ivette - my brother has a bad temper and blows up, we go on a road trip and she says that I will never talk to you again ...

everyone chatting about disfunctional family issues...

ivette - my mom did some crazy crazy stuff to us kids... she asks her son for forgiveness... she loaded her bro in the car and drove to the dumpsters and ivette told her mom don't throw him away! she was begging her not to throw her brother away.

eric - you can only use the tools that you have

james - my grandma had her 1st kid at 16, I'm 27 and I still have a ways to go. Thats why when ppl go into these relationships in their early 20s they don't even know who they are...

eric - like it or not, you carry the traits of your parents, i've never struck my kids in the face...

ivette - i smacked my daughter once in the mouth and she learned from it and never did it again

eric - i gave my kids, when they were little, i gave them one swat on the butt.. i used to flick joseph in the back of the head

more convo about disfunctional families...

jennifer and maggie talking in whispers

they mention beau, james and maggis saying something about saying something to someone how they are not the same person that they met 3 days ago...

maggie - I don't like mike at all, it is not just what I have heard, but what I have seen.

jen - mike did a 180 after nominations, he went crazy and was filled with rage..

maggie - I have not been able to have fun in here, this enviornment is just so... theres not much to do here... when i first met you i was impartial but now I have grown with you, i love april, i really like ivette, but there are people at this point that i really don't want to start with

now they are talking about how people don't clean up after themselves and they are like screw it, I'll do it...

jennifer - i say things but if you notice i don't say names... i'm not trying to give you clues but I just don't say names ... HUH???

maggie is saying there has been at least 3 different versions of what happened last night.

All this talk about last night is "killing a dead dog"~Maggie

eric - i am sure what happened last night is on the internet...

ivette - are you sure

eric - it was after the show it is the prime time for people to hop on the inet and watch it. my wife knows, she knows me better than she knows herself, she knows who i am

ivette - lets just ignore those four people

eric - ok deal

ivette - they know that you will get angry so just ignore them

eric - ok ok

april - that mo fo is gonna get put back in his place

eric - it still wasn't right what i did

eric - i'm sure they told him to relax and calm down (eric saying sorry again)

they are all planning on ignoring the 'four' of them...

april - i have been pms-ing for 3 days.. i need advil

eric - they need to give us advil

april - you can o'd on advil

eric - it takes alot

april i did hear michale saying something cappy but he didn't know but he really didn't trust me on that. he walked past you and he burped in her face. and then keysar said why in the f*** would you do sommthing so stupid... (she talks in circles)

Eric is saying Janeellle is the "mastermind behind all of this"

April is complaining that she warned Janeele if she finds out she back stabbed her then she's "totally gone".

All talk his about Janelle.

Eric is saying Janelle "was laughing about the whole thing"

Now Eric is relieving last night "you know how light those chairs are..I must of threw it a little harder than I thought I did"

Kaysar is "trying to keep the peace where it can't be kept" says Eric.

April "they were mocking all of us" (about Mike and Janelle)

"i don't want to start this all up again" "let's just get through the day"

Eric is saying.

April asks what time is the veto comp ...eric says "I don't care"

April said Mike was going to go off on her but Kaysar said for him not too.

Eric asking this is after all that happened and April said "yes"

They are talking about the POV and are saying the BB is probably going to make sure it doesn't leak again.."maybe they'll use sand"

Rachel is upset they're saying that she went on a cleaning spree of the house. Eric "that's what I do when I get upset"

Beau's up.

"frienship shouldn't be based on who you go to bed with" Yveytte talking about gay people.

Eric is talking (about Beau) about how he never would imagined he could ever been such good friends with "a gay guy"..I got fish so I didn't hear him finish

Did my eyes deceive me ... I think not . Micheal got up went the Bathroom . Headed back to Gold Room , Talked breifly with Howie , couldn't understand what they said . Then Micheal goes and HIDES under the covers in the Gold Room. (Guess He Diddn't like his odds sitting at the Kitchen table) 8)

Howie say "i'm gonna kick some veto ass"

All sitting around the table not talking about the game just chit chat except Mike Kaysar and Janeele