July 17th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunshine

wow ivette just asked if she could go blow dry her hair over there...(bathroom)

then heard kaysar over there talking

comes out and says nope cuz the camel rider is giving another speech over there...

does she forget she is of a different race too??? she is the WORST!!!

beau and kaysar in bathroom kaysar begging beau to just go outside and keep peace.

kayar: please just keep it peaceful until he leaves...and please dont think im in with them.

Beau: no i dont.

kaysar: you and ivette know each other..no ashlea and janelle.

kaysar: eric tells people convos that are private. like beau being put up about kaysar..i didnt say that. it was a condition.

beau: im trying ot keep you here and your trying to vote me out.

kaysar it wasnt because of no reason

beau: i thought ashlea and janelle know each other...

kaysar: im making my own decisions. you dont have to agree with everything i say. i was an outcast from the begining who am i going to hang out with?

beau: that one time your were completating ____feeds cut out

Beau: i trusted you and you were going to put me up for no reason.

kaysar: it wasnt for no reason. I went to eric for advice kinda thing i was on the block not HOH. it was more of a by the way what do you think of this?

Beau: ivette can you give us a minture

ivette i want ot blow dry my hair before i kick micheals a%%

Back to the convo

Kaysar:if people know each other it puts the house at a disadvantage. I just found out 2 days ago about michael.

Beau you didnt know?

Kaysay: i knew a few things but not everything i was left out of the loop.

feeds cut out damit

Kaysar is lecturing Mike about being petty with Yvette because of the comment about her mother and now Kaysar says things are ready to blow up

kaysar is in gold room trying ot be the voice of reason over 2 people who have no reason. hes getting frustrated at michael for not being the bigger person. telling them to maintain their cool. he says if they want ot be children that hes done with them. and walks out.

Janelle is trying to tell Mike it's not funny and Mike is laughing and agrees to go apologize to Yvette. Janelle said Mike should have not done it while Beau was in here because "Beau's her little bitch"

Janelle: Hey Michael you want to go make out in the store room

Michael: Sure I gotta go pee first.

Maggie and Jennifer in bathroom, Mike goes, comes out leaves without speaking.

Michael checks Gold room, store room, walks outside (looking for Janelle).

Ivette and Eric outside saying if Mike comes outside they are going to tear him to peices.. they are so mad... Meanwhile mike is in BR washing his hands.. Eric is saying to Kaysar that "you dont come after my f'in family" says its not toward kaysar... eric is about to blow... Ivette says she will talk to mike in nicest tone possible... mike comes out... they are sitting at the table... mike walks over to hot tub... kaysar says he is gonna walk away understands they are upset... Ivette says do you wanna hear me or not? am i approaching to tell you why my feelings are hurt.. .. eric asks mike if he has a f'in problin.. they are gettins o heated.. cappy goes for mike.. OHHH MAN!!!... ivette is saying he's going home he's going home... FISH!!!

Yvette is arguing with Kaysar and Eric is warning Kaysar "to stay clear".

Eric and Mike are Yelling at each other'

"come to the DR room right now" BB announcer

Guest sunshine

all hell just broke lose in the backyard... eric and michael having words people trying to seperate them... then we get fish.

Crap!!!! FISH!!!!

Kaysar trying to speak to Ivette, who is very angry. Bringing up how she

Uh-oh Fight between Eric and Michael almost!

Eric asking Michael why he is staring at him. Couldn't hear reply. Eric jumps up from table saying: Talk about my f*****g family. Everyone else jumps in between them, but if not there would have been blows!!! :shock:

Before the fish Howie had to get between Eric and Mike he's yelling "wanna talk shit about my family" cussing.

He went for M, who was clearly egging him on, but even so Cap lost it, jumped out of his chair (which fell to the ground) and went after M saying that M had been talking s*it about his family behind his back.

Kasar went to hold Michael back (bad move on his part) and Howie held back Cap (James might have been there as well).

Cap was ready to punch when we went to fish....

Go to BB threads there's an audio

When Eric, Kasar & Ivette were at the table Eric told Kasar he should walk away because of the s*it that was about to go down. I believe it was before Michael came out into the backyard. Eric was already ready for a fight.

Ivette was trying to tell Kaysar why she didn't like him and he kept interupting her by asking questions. She said, I'll say this in the nicest tone I can but I'm latin so I can really raise my voice. She spoke in barely controlled tones of anger. When Kasar continued to question her and not let her talk freely she berated him and asked him if he really wanted to hear her story about why her feelings were hurt.

She said she and Eric had both gone to him on several different nights in the beginning and told him how to get into the game...that's when Eric went off and the rest was lost to the fish.

That was intense.

Eric didn't look like he was about to back down.

I guess Big Brother and the Fishes intervened with seconds to spare!

****random quotes & thoughts***

I have quad cam so I can't tell everyone who's aroud the pool but there are 7 of them and they are all trashing Mike. Beau and Kasar are in the bathroom.

I says M is like Puck from Real World - someone else says he's worse. Maggie is not there - shes laying on the kitchen counter. I goes in and starts trash talking M with her. I is getting more and more worked up and heads for the bathroom. K & B don't even stop talking when she walks in. She says nothing to either of them and she says, "Before I go over there and put Michael in his place I'm going to blow dry my hair". She gets upset and goes outside and announces to everyone that she can't blow dry her hair. She's obviously upset but someone asks for a bandaid and that sends her off in another direction.

K says, "If I find out tomorrow that Janelle and Mike know each other they're gone." hmmmm....

James, "We're not here to judge other people's morals".

I, "If you kneel down to pray every night...." she's interupted by

E says that Mike said that his parents abandoned him as a child and he's adopted

E..."Howie this is a game, would you do it?"

H...says no but it's a game

Kasar goes to the gold room and says that Ivette has told everyone what Michael said. K is clearly upset and keeps flincing. M smirks and J laughs. J says, "I'm not going to do anything Kasar, are you mad at me?"

K says "we need to play this game withing the rules.

Ivette says, "It's going to go down today" "I have not said one word to him for him...."

K says to M, "Don't tell me I'm right and then do something else." He's obviously upset and M say, alright.

James said, "we've gone from a family program to one where people watch every two days to see what's going on'. "We're Real World Vegas".

Ivette complaining that M burped in her face. J & M think it's really funny. J says, "you're not going to apologize".

Beau says Ashlea was talking s*it before she left the house. He's stirring up Ivette some more...