Saturday, March 22nd

mjcs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but Chelsia took it too far tonight and she deserves a real beat down ...

If I were Nat I would let that batch rant but I would tell everyone else congratulations to who ever wins the money but yall better put me up next week vote me out and then I would turn to James and say cause I am going to jail and ur little girlfriend is going to intensive care and unlike you James thats a fawkin promise I will keep!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA????????? NAts stupid ass cant even realize a man wants nothing to do with her, she talks shit about EVERYONE but yet runs to all the men and holds on to the bible for dear life when confronted. She's a waste of space her and her fake tits. She needed to get her face fixed the standard ButHERFace stands with her and her pimples. Chelsea should of whooped her ass right then and there so ya you're right there should had been a beat down

Natalie did nothing to Chelsia ... Chelsia is a sore loser and is taking it out on Natalie ...

Chelsia is the one that needs her @ss whooped if anything ... If it wasn't her mouth that was used to blow Matt, her vagina that got sucked out or her tits that got blown the fawk up , why the hell does she or anyone care what the fawk Natalie does ...

Chelsia is way out of line and the batch needs to be bust in her @ss ... PROJECT STYLE! She need a good old fashion Project Beat down...

Guest nerorowan

Here in N.Dak. us Natives like to bite eyelids off. Personal experience has proven this to be an effective way of getting bitches to shut the f$!! up.(although this solution will get you 2-5)

Dang... hate to see what you'd do if someone actually assaulted you. :lol:

Why do I need to keep repeating myself.

If you leave the strongest pair in the house one of them is going to win Big Brother.

If you leave the strongest pair in the house one of them is going to win Big Brother.

Will and Boogie.

Dick and Danielle.

James and Chelsia.

You can't make excuses as to why it would be better to keep Chelsia in the game...because if they go up again next week then there will be NEW excuses. There are ALWAYS excuses. It happened over and over last year too when people kept getting rid of players other than Dick and Danielle. Will and Boogie TRIED to get evicted most of season 7 and they wouldn't evict them!

Why is this such a hard concept for houseguests and some posters to understand?

If you leave the strongest alliances in, they always, mathematically and factually, have a better chance to get to the end because in a single player game, it's 2 vs 1.

These houseguests need to STOP with all the scenarios and stop with the BS. Evict Chelsia. It is their only choice. Nothing else makes sense. It's getting too close to the end to continue to allow them to stay. I said it season 7. I said it season 8. No one listens!!!

the strongest pair is james

he is a pair in itself

i havent seen chelsia win anything to be consider strong jmho

ryan gave her the pov

yes, but her loyality at this point is with James so she is gonna vote for him no matter what and that makes them strong, although I do not know whether he would do the same for her if he thought it was not good for HIS game, he is very selfish. So if they do not vote her out, the chances that they will be able to do so is the near future is slim to none!!!! She says she needs a miracle, well in this BB house all you need is this particular cast of house guests, cause they flip flop more that anything, geesh!!!!

i am just saying with chelsia gone

the strongest pair is still there JAMES

with how the pov has changed from bb 5 to random players it is almost impossible to bd him

so while chelsia may be gone james the strongest will be there and keep on winning

unlike last year with zach being a darkhorse in winning comps at the end

i dont see no such darkhorse to upset james

he may lose mental hoh comps each week but he is light year ahead as the strongest physical player there

and we all know 100% of pov are physical

yes, and they let him intimidate them, but with out Chelseia and him not gettin any he might start blowin it in other ways,lolol we can wish can't we??? If this guy wins BB it will be a travisty, an embarrassment!!!!!!

not that i know of

there was a luxury comp

If this guy wins BB it will be a travisty, an embarrassment!!!!!!

Yep...get ready for the travisty then because the golden boy (hehe...make that golden shower boy :giggle:) is going to win...BB has set it all up for James (for whatever reason.) I'm just so baffled by their decision to have him be in the house in the first place...and then support him through the process. I can't see this reflecting well on CBS/BB's image...what's left of it.

grodner a fan of his WORK

Its just so odd to me, that with so many posters complaining about how BB is fixed, how no actual contestant has ever sued/contacted the FCC about the game being rigged. Those of you that are convinced that it is rigged by producers, do you have a conspiracy theory to explain that?

its in the contract you cant sue

:huh:

If this guy wins BB it will be a travisty, an embarrassment!!!!!!

Was that a quote from last season?

James, who is playing, should win. Hate the game not the player...and all that stuff. I seriously hope Chelsia promises Nat she is going to sleep with matt and by the time Nat arrives in sequester, Matt will have forgotten her name.

IMO, James and Josh are the strongest pair. James can win almost every comp and Josh has alliances with everyone. And they are both great to pick to go against in the finals as they have both pissed off the jury.

no, I don't think I am quoting from last season, unless you are saying well it could match any quote made last season,lol that would surely be the truth. I do feel that there is a universal feeling about these people among us, and that this season does not resemble last season in the ways that are loathsome to most of us.

Oh and I think it is funny the stuff she said to Natalie, mean girls stuff, I find not one I really want to root for this time around, I am not really hating on anyone, to each his own, but just stating an opinion, mine,lol, I do not hate the game and do not think that it is literally fixed, but more that certain things are tailored to certain guests. they were having a discussion about that last nite, so there must be a little something to it. I think James is Grodners "Golden Boy", her golden shower boy, that cracked me up. And I guess here at Morty's we can all find a little something to peck on, ya know???

If BB is set up why call it reality if a person is set up to win. The person who got to the end on their should win. James, Ryan and Sharon were evicted and came back so I guess their will be the final 3 HG.

I'd love to see Chelsias face when she watches parts of the show and who wanted her out. Ryan and Josh say evict her James doesn't care if she goes. Chelsia acting like a crazy bad a$$ I'd call it jack a$$. The stupid white trash she is freaks out on Natty the one saying keep her.

Chelsia gets on Natty about Bible reading, BJ's and abortion and thinks Natty shouldn't call herself a Christian. Chelsia

thinks a good Christian like she is you have to 1) carry a rosary in your pocket 2) have a filthy trash mouth 3) offer sex acts for votes 4) say cuss words every time you talk of being a Christian or saying Jesus Christ, God etc and most important.... 4) take Catechism classes.

Archived