Saturday, March 22nd

mjcs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat just rambling her delusional ideas of what's going on....drives me nuts...going to go find a movie to watch in a bit...

IDK, she us making a lot of sense right now talking to Adam. I hate to say it, but i agree with her theory about Sharon coming over if they evict Josh. This would really mess up James and Josh from what I have seen and read so far.

And now Ryan is up there trying to protect his secret alliance with Josh. Ryan is a noodle back.

Josh AND Sharon want James in the game until the end... because they think he's strong physically and mentally. Since, he's not against them and James stays the target over either of them as long as he's in the house. Plus if either of them should go to the end with James... they know he is HATED and chances are James will lose.

I hate to say it but Josh and Sharon are thinking pretty smart right now.....but still want them gone right behind James and Chelsia.

:pixiedust:

OMG Natalie is working Adam and Ryan hard to try to get Josh put up and evicted instead of Sharon as the pawn.

I think she really is afraid to send Chelsia to sequester.

Crazy Natalie.

I hope Adam will put up Sharon and Chelsia gets the boot!.....Shut up Natty!!!!!

:pixiedust:

OMG Natalie is working Adam and Ryan hard to try to get Josh put up and evicted instead of Sharon as the pawn.

I think she really is afraid to send Chelsia to sequester.

Crazy Natalie.

I agree Marty!

Guest nerorowan

As much as I don't enjoy Chelsia I truly believe Adam will be a wuss not to put Josh on the block. If anything James will play a better game with Chelsia gone. Adams' side will be better served if Josh is gone not Chelsia. :frusty:

The backdoor is the only way to remove a strong player. That is the only way these guys will ever have the chance to get rid of James. As much as it sucks to be backdoored i think it makes the playing field even for the weaker players if they will just use it correctly.

I beg to differ with Shelia. She is stupid, but i will agree that she is 45 years old. :D

Well if the stronger player is a POS (like James). Justice is served. I like the backdoor move. I have seen it used by the stronger players to get rid of their competition as well. I like the move, it gives the game a little more excitement and causes controversy and chaos.

Looks like Chelsia is learning her first hard lesson in life, that sometimes it just isn't fair and second place sometimes has to be good enough. Its just to bad that James is the one to give her perspective on it and not someone who is a little more grounded.

This is bullsh*t! We pay for the live feeds and for SHO2 yet they keep blocking the feeds and cutting to commercials why do they say 24/7 live un -edited and un cut yet all they do is that when it gets going good! Thought this was suppose to be REALITY TV LIVE. Some people say they don't like the drama and thinks it shouldn't be shown, well some of us thrive on it. Why do they think I watch? If I wanted to see Mary Poppins i'd rent it, but no this is suppose to be BB After dark and live feeds 24/7 I want to see what I pay for un-cut. I'm sure i'm going to get the responses that watching trash mouths and etc isn't RIGHT well good for them I want to see the TRASH and UN CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nerorowan

Chelsia is on the edge. I wish Natalie would try a little harder and really piss Chelsia off!! I bet she would start foaming at the mouth like Josh. :fish:

That piece of trash is sitting there quoting from the bible and saying how holy and thou she is yet the bitch is blowing a guy pre-marital? But that's OK right because she can ask for atonement. FUNNY!!!! That chick is so frikin useless her she Sheilamonster if those 2 chicks o.d'd on all the Tylenol PM's Shemonster takes i'd be fine with that... I'd give her the wine to wash them down.

Archived