Pov - Hosted By Dick

Reaper

It would be the funniest vote for Nat if Sharon and Chels are on the block. Matt has tried to "bang" them all season and wouldn't look twive at Nat. The jealousy will drive her crazy and she will demand to go on the block next week so she can be with Matthole on his birthday and separate him and which ever girl gets evicted.

Cannot WAIT to see that.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true GingerSnaps. I give kudos to Sheila for not getting caught up in any of it though. She has always remembered that whatever she says and does reflects on her son. She bugs my ass completely because it takes her 20 minutes to say nothing, but she has been the most respectful of herself.

I agree cinnamon stick.....Sheila bugs me too with her yip-yapping....but she hasn't done anything skanky!

:pixiedust:

I know Sharon has made out with Matt but, Chelsia and him had a deep throat kiss in the storage room a few weeks back. Of course, I don't think Chels can bring that up now cause James is still in the house. :lol:

:lol: CeCiMom....if Nutty knew that..she'd deff. beg to go on the block and beg to be voted out! To save her Matty!!!!

:pixiedust:

Sharon saying that she is willing to go on the block, so reminds me of Dustin (last year) saying "put me up there against Dick" and we all know what happend... Dustin left, and everyone was shocked... IMHO, I see Chelsia staying this week, if Adam puts up Sharon, but we'll see...

exactly...Sharon is doomed! what a dumbass! pawns always go home.

I'm guessing Ryan could be the flip vote...he's in good with Josh and has also had a good relationship with James in the past. I'm sure Josh will throw her under the bus if given the chance.

I agree ImIn... Adam will still get what "The House" wants, with breaking up a couple (Josh/Sharon) but, nobody knows about Josh and Ryan... If Josh would just keep his mouth shut, they could possibly pull a Dani/Jason alliance from BB3 till the end... I know I'm stretching it there, but it was the only analogy that I could think of...

The better to see you with. The other one's busy keeping an eye on a select few ( you know who you are ) that need occasional disciplining in here. Ignore their warnings that I bite.......

The better to see you with. The other one's busy keeping an eye on a select few ( you know who you are ) that need occasional disciplining in here. Ignore their warnings that I bite.......

Is it ironic that; that particulaur post ends in 666 :animated_scratchchin:

Archived