Pov - Hosted By Dick

Reaper

I think it's now official--Grodner wants James to win. He's getting comps/twists tailored to him just like Dick.

Sharon--I also thought of Dustin. What makes her so confident? Has she forgotten about her "tryst" with Matt? What has she done to get Ryan's vote? Hmmm....I wouldn't be so sure if I were her. Kind of like Sheila this week...how she was SOOO confident that "her group" would vote for her....ummm, hun, your "group" includes Ryan...why would they choose you over him?? What have you done that's better/more special than him?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to watch the competition on Tuesday. Evel Dick with the pots and pans is going to be hilarious! LOL

Apparently Josh got up on the mini wall seperating J/C & J/S with an indescribable look on his face... I can't wait to see it either... I just think it's funny that he started with Josh, from what the HGs have been saying...

Now I know how Natalie's going to deal with the Sharon/Chelsia F'ing my Matty problem. She's trying hard time to get Adam to put Josh up instead of Sharon. :lol: I knew she'd come up with something... hahaha

Little does she know that Matty will take it from Joshy too! :lol:

If she's really concerned... Nat needs to volunteer herself or get Ryan up. Otherwise, Matty going to do whoever walks through those doors... :animated_rotfl:

I just remember when the house guests names first came out that one of his ex gf wrote into some site and said that (among many other things) she caught matty and a guy in bed together.... just going by that... don't know how true it is... but, the other stuff she said about him seems to be true, by what we saw in the game.

If she's really concerned... Nat needs to volunteer herself or get Ryan up. Otherwise, Matty going to do whoever walks through those doors...

Unless it's, ironically enough, Nutalie...then he won't touch her. How can she be so dense that can't see that he doesn't like her?

BB needs to provide her one of those electric dog collars, and each of the other HG the remote. Then, everytime she mentions, "my Matty", as being the reason behind any actions she has taken or planning, aside from maybe getting a check-up at the STD clinic (because if Mutt let you "puff the wally" barely knowing you, he'd let anyone wally-puff, so there's no telling what he's got), the HG could give her zap of electricity.

Hopefully, after enough zaps, she'll learn to, not to leave the yar...umm...not to bar...umm...live without Matt.

:)

CrabMan

"Is it ironic that; that particulaur post ends in 666 "

I have my ways. :sneaky:

Looks at Jem's get a room remark. It's get a cave. *dunks Jem's voodoo dolls head into steaming horse poop*

If they tell Nat Josh and Matt were making eyes at one another, she'd demand James put HER up. Batty broad.

Now BBfan.... about that discipline thingy.....

Unless it's, ironically enough, Nutalie...then he won't touch her. How can she be so dense that can't see that he doesn't like her?

BB needs to provide her one of those electric dog collars, and each of the other HG the remote. Then, everytime she mentions, "my Matty", as being the reason behind any actions she has taken or planning, aside from maybe getting a check-up at the STD clinic (because if Mutt let you "puff the wally" barely knowing you, he'd let anyone wally-puff, so there's no telling what he's got), the HG could give her zap of electricity.

Hopefully, after enough zaps, she'll learn to, not to leave the yar...umm...not to bar...umm...live without Matt.

CrabMan

LMAO @ the thought of Nataho running around and every few minutes someone presses the button and her correction collar zaps her.

I can see the look on her face in my minds eye. :animated_rotfl:

What Nattie needs is penned inside one of those invisible electric yards. Male ANYTHING passes by and she lunges wagging her tail... ZAP! You cannot fry what's already gone. (aka braincells)

Taps chin thoughtfully thinking about electric collars.. BBfan and much fun.... :naughty::devilish:

FOUR play? Who the hell else are we inviting? Might ask scuba. She talks pretty dirty. Maybe Marty but she needs to keep her claws off my leathers.

But if you're talking foreplay, you might want to invite them along anyways... for protection *evil grin*

Now,I'm thinking a nice twist would be that Dick gets to be on the jury.

FOUR play? Who the hell else are we inviting? Might ask scuba. She talks pretty dirty. Maybe Marty but she needs to keep her claws off my leathers.

But if you're talking foreplay, you might want to invite them along anyways... for protection *evil grin*

Bring all the friends you'd like, I do not need any protection :devilish:

Archived