Pov - Hosted By Dick

Reaper

I have noticed the that he seems so much calmer now when I watch him on Housecalls. He seemed calm to me for the veto comp but maybe I will watch it over again.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely think he is way more laid back and it kind of makes what I have always said about him true, that all his bravado that he acted out last year was just a persona to get into peoples heads and to win the game. I think this house full of skanks far exceeds, the smokining spitting and antaginizing from ED last year, in his raeal life I believe he is much different, just my opinion,lol

well there is no doubt that ED is a tell it like it is kinda guy, but outside the BB house in your day to day living I doubt he has to like get in too many peoples faces, he won a lot of money last season and can write his own ticket now, no pressure, so I think life must be fun for him. He jsut seemed pretty calm and collected. I did not notice him having any trouble with the veto comp or that he was shaking, I must be getin really old not to have noticed all that,lolol

Even HE said he wasn't acting or hehaving any differently.

what a scab of a man he is.

ED's appearance on the show was anti-climatic at best. I was a little disappointed. I am guessing CBS had him on tight reins as to what he could say or do. I was hoping for so much more to spice up this fiasco of a season.

Archived