Who Will Be The Biggest Butt Kisser This Week?

uvp

who will be the biggest butt kisser this week?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. who will be the biggest butt kisser this week?

• james
    • ryan
    • josh
    • nat
    • chelsia
    • sharon
    • sheila

who will it be?

wow hands down folks have josh

me i actually think sharon

I voted Josh....he hasn't given Adam the time of day.....now the a$$ kissin will begin! larger066.gif

:pixiedust:

Sharon... because she'll continue to kiss ass even after she's on the block. ;)

lol at avatar

I chose Josh but it was between Josh and Sheila... although I don't think he would put Sheila up, I think she will be kissing butt and trying to control the HOH nominations and pretending they are best friends and remind him that they were partners... as for Josh, when is he not kissing the HOH's butt and this week will be worse because he is at risk for being put up.

Well it's true... he will want someone to blame his nominations/eviction on... who else but, let Sheila run it. :lol:

I voted She-hag. She'll be all over Adam telling him again and again how she has loved him since day 1, and she's sorry she was mean to him, and she's loved him since day 1, and she's sorry she was mean to him, And Know this! :glove: She's loved him since day 1...........................

all of josh deals are so one sided in his favor

i voted for josh...he makes me so sick.....already he is being so smarmy nice to Sheila because he realizes he is going to need her vote.....but my second choice would have been sheila....she is so mean about adam, then she will be telling him how she loooovvvessss him, and he is sooooo goooood, and wuuuundeerfuuulll....gag!.....they are both pretty good at kissing butt..

Right now it's James. Looking at up-dates and he fixed Adam a breakfast.... OMG, I am peeing myself. Adam loves food so he is digging it. Might keep James around after all. DAMN

Josh obviously.... just cause he is such a loser. I can't wait for the HG's (I hope) to open their eyes and go, hey, does this fool have an "alliance" with everyone in the house, then vote his butt outta there.

i know marty...if adam and ryan would just say something to each other about josh!!! i can't believe how they all let him snow them.....and you guys all think natalie is the stupid one...

Archived