Tuesday, March 11th, Cbs Tv Show

bb11addict

sure am

I have to disagree with most of you. Chelsia was not being a bitch, nasty, ugly or immature. She stated straight up that in this game you can't expect someone to be THAT selfless (Ryan letting Sheila keep the 10gs). When Sheila said "yeah, but I am a single mother" Chelsia response that you can't play that card was not rudely stated...they were just talking and she was saying "Come, on...you know it's a game...you can't expect to have someone hand you money cause you are a SM". Sheila blew it out of porportion, and twisted Chelsia's words around. Then she took that anger (at losing the $$$?) and used that to save Matty. And for what? She is #5 with the weirdos and #5 with the boys club. I agree that Sheila showed she has some game, I just find it funny that it didn't make a bit of difference to her game whether Matty stayed or went.

Um you wanted the $10,000? Then do better in the challenge. You got last place and you ended up with the worst prize, it's only fitting. No need to whine that you weren't handed something. You didn't deserve anything. That welfare like attitude will get you nowhere. Besides who's to say Ryan couldn't use some cash for student loans or just to put in the bank and help him invest for his future family. I gotta wonder though... does Sheila think she should be handed the game too since she could probably use the 500 K the most?

i said before in thread i agree with chelsia

sheila shouldnt get any handouts

first of all she clearly threw pov

but wants most expenses gift smh

I think what most people said was it was nice of Adam to give her the $$. True she should have worked for the good prize.

I think she is not trying on the comps because she wants to appear weak. I think she could win an endurance comp tonight but she will throw that too. She thinks she is safe because there are too many other targets.

but its the way she throws them

she drop out first

it is an art to throwing comps

she even throwing food comps

that why i was shock she threw it

Yeah, but we were talking specifically about the rationale behind throwing FOOD comps. And I can't say I can remember anyone ever doing that before. (besides Janey when she was HOH and was going to be on food any way and somehow ended up on the nerdherd side)

Archived