Saturday, February 16th

CeCiMom

Natalie is in the hot tub and suddenly gets surprised and says, "wooOoo, it's hot in here... look at the steam... it's like being in a hot spring!" :lol: She's just figuring this out??? :huh:

Matt and Natalie won the POV, Xal. And, you're right not many posting this season. I think we're still tired from last season and this year was going to have an outstanding cast to get us ready for the commitment. Unfortunately, I don't think BB delivered... ugh

Not many people are talking on the boards this season =(

doing my best to keep the board alive

imho its not much fun posting this year

i kinda missed the trouble makers :lol:

the trouble makers for good or worst kept board active

invite them back

:marie: I'd post a lot more but it would be saying the same thing over and over......I'm not liking this season and 6 out of the 8 females are ho-bags! The guys are nothing to look at either! jmho Blah, blah, and blah!

:pixiedust:

Did anyone else get sick watching Jen doing the dishes last night after picking her warts earlier????

Imagine having to eat off those dishes and silverware now???

Please BB, get them a damn dishwasher so everything will be sterile. GAG. :nono:

They are all so self absorbed, and Matt really does think he is the shit, ya know??? I really do not like him, he was talkin bout how people don't keep up with every littlle thing on the message boards? I think that is what he was sayin and also that it is not live but a cpl days behind, do not know what he was talkin bout there, unless it was the After Dark, wrong on all counts Matty boy, we are out here posting away and we are watchin the live feeds and the after dark you dork.

And Amanda, wow, she just really wants all eyes on her. And what was is that I think Chelseia said that getting screwed in the a** had to be like 3rd date, not first date, are you kidding me??? OMG, these people are loose as a goose,lol

everyone hates it except for allison grodner

i think she had a bad childhood

and bb producing these lame twist is her way of using passive agression to figtht back

did somebody rape amanda last night?

Granted, I've only seen this season on TV, but from what I've seen, I'm digging the soul mate twist. I love the idea of playing in teams. I think why this board is dull this season isn't because of the show itself, rather the timing of it. During the summer, a lot of us are off and can post more not to mention subscribe to the feeds. I have to say, this is the first time I haven't subscribed to feeds since the beginning and I'm feeling kinda lost. It's just a show to me this season *looks around for snipers* :animated_shocking: Ya, it's not my life...sadly..because I'm too busy with real life :(

Jen says that BB told her before she got into the house that last season was not given much alcohol because, "Dick was already too high strung."

Why would they knowingly put a "high strung" person in the house? Why do they put other unstable people in the house? Why, because the producers have shot this show to crap and this season is the icing on the crap cake.

I think why this board is dull this season isn't because of the show itself, rather the timing of it. During the summer, a lot of us are off and can post more not to mention subscribe to the feeds.

I really think it is because the cast sucks.

:marie: I was just reading the feed updates and I'm really enjoying them right now! Wicked is making me laugh out loud! I do enjoy reading the feeds and love it when the cappers put their 2 cents worth in! :animated_bouncy: I just want to say thanks to the feed updaters.....they're making this season bearable! GREAT JOB ;)

:pixiedust:

fattymatty coined matt and alex the Inappropriate Touch Alliance! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I think the cast overall is excellent

We have the thinkers: Shannon, Josh, Shiela and Alex

We have the weirdos : Adam and James

We have the drama queens/villians/sluts/bad people/whatever you want to label them as: Amanda, natalie, Parker, Matt and Jen

Floaters?: Allison, Chelsia and Ryan

Has anyone else noticed that pretty much every last one of the HGs this season have some sort of questionable or preverted back ground?

(Exceptions so far are Chelsia, Sharon and Joshuah. But that could change.)

Most all of them are morally bankrupt and completely trashy in one way or another. I wonder if this is meant to be the season of the dirt bags?

Archived