What Pair Should Jen And Parker Evict?

uvp

what pair should jen and parker evict?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. what pair should jen and parker evict?

• adam and sheila
    • jacob and sharon
    • joshuah and neil
    • james and chelsia
    • ryan and allison
    • alex and amanda
    • matt and natalie

i say james and chelsia

my point isnt based on hate but they seem like a power house couple its good to get them early

adam and shelia are misfit so i keep them awhile longer

I'm sooo sorry Sheila !!!

I was really pulling for you !! The temper tantrum :argue: was a nail in your coffin. The nasty remarks about Adam (not that they weren't true, but he over heard them :nono: ) another nail in your coffin. You are paired with Adam :schmoll: ....that would be 92 nails in your coffin.

:wacko: That my dear, seals your coffin. :blink: It was fun while it lasted.

Should: Jacob and Sharon -- hello, Dick & Daniele are the reason. They did not get along well in the beginning but they knew they had to come together and they will. Knowing each other is a huge advantage for them and they need to capitalize on the opportunity now!

Will: Adam & Sheila -- just for the 'negative energy' excuse. It would be smart to keep them though because they've already made themselves out to be targets.

sharon and jacob is another great option

Sheila needs to be out or suck it up and get along with her partner.. It is big brother did she honestly think she was going to get everything she wanted..

:marie: I'd like to see Sheila and Adam stay around just so Sheila can show the world why we shouldn't buy her book she's trying to promote.....but that would not be fair to Adam. JMHO

I just heard that Sharon and Jacob have been evicted.....thats good...they were fighting the minute they got the chance to.

:pixiedust:

I agree with evicting Adam and Sheila first. One reason I feel this way is my sense that if you are going to be on a reality show, you know going in that you will need a great deal of personal flexibility. Sheila's reaction to being matched with Adam, being so negative, marks her as being unaware of what the basics of reality TV are about. After all, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" is perhaps the best advice in such a situation. No one told her she had to get married or anything like that. Although the theme of the show seems a little too personal to me--I would have the same reaction she did even if they matched me up with someone who was attractive--I am about the same age as Sheila is but THIS IS A REALITY SHOW and you have to learn to play along if you want to make it to the end. Moreover, although Adam might not been her dream matchup, granted, he is a human being and being so negative to someone you just met is not the best way to make friends it seems to me.

it was sharon and jacob in the end

good choice gets the known couples out

next i hope is ryan and jen

me i agree too

they cast them for reason

the other hg better not be stupid like last year crew and get them out quick

totally agree

it so clear as to why jen wants ryan to stay :lol:

it benefits the other hg in no way at all

i am seeing a repeat of bb 8 stupidity but this group sadly seem like more of idiots

Archived