Adam

Angelo Joe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor has it that Adam and his "soulmate" can't stand each other and are targeted for eviction already. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow night to see how accurate the rumors are in this case. I will say that the person who is giving little tidbits of information about the goings on inside the house right now did the same last season and they were always correct.

Supposedly .... A and S hate each other and are not hiding this fact from anyone as they complain about each other to everyone in the house. Because of this they are the first couple targeted for eviction. My guess is that the pair is Adam and Sharon. Since there aren't any guys in the house whose first name starts with S ... then the S has to be the girl and the A has to be the guy.

The only two combinations are Alex with Sharon or Sheila or Adam with Sharon or Sheila. I think that Sheila is paired with James and I think that Alex is paired with Amanda ... that leaves Adam and Sharon.

From what we know about him right now ... I am more than happy to see Adam go home the first week.

seem pretty cool has a sense of homour but lawd shelia is a total wacko

I think he started to call her Ma as a defense mechanism. She was losing her mind on the couch and it showed when she was paired with Adam. Did she go to win money or get laid by some guy half her age? I f so, she deserves to go because it's a competition and you suck it up and attempt to win the money, not expect to live there with a "soulmate."

her called her MA so that the word 'bitch' wouldnt slip outta his mouth.....adam got screwed with this pairing, wtf was she on the show for anyway?

poor adam, i think he was fugly nice guy, i'd have been pissed off too if THAT was the only person they could come up with as a soul mate

1st Impression: Feel sorry for this guy... he'll never have a shot with a biatch like this as a partner. He is a dork though. :lol:

I really felt bad for him being paired with Sheila, she is not very cool at all. Adam may not be as pretty as some, but maybe there is a nice guy there, and she dogged on him right out of the gate, showed her bitchy side waaay too soon. Personally she ain't no prize, and I think it will be hilarious if they keep them in and she is tortured,lol seriously!! :animated_rotfl:

:marie: I agree Fatcat! It would be funny if they stayed around for a while!....Sheila is such a B...... Great match BB! ;) Adam's mouth is shaped funny and you see all his front teeth when he talks. Seems like a fairly nice guy....reminds me of Zach a whole lot! JMHO

:pixiedust:

well, from what I have read elsewhere they are still there so Sheila is gonna get tortured, unless she wises up and realizes that to play the game you really gotta be up for anything. I will say that that first comp was funny, cause none of them really know each other and to have to get in someone's personal space like that would be hard, specially with the sweatin guy, but she was cool about it, and Sheila was just wrong, but I agree, they both are different, and I think they were paired for a reason,lol, it will be fun to see what happens tonite

they are both weird yah, but he definately is the one that got screwed the most in this deal, at least in my opinion. I feel really bad for him. Some of the things that biatch Sheila was saying.... like god woman, do you not have any morals?

Archived