Weight Gain

kiddyhouse

As I was watching BB8 last night, I noticed 2 things ( :animated_scratchchin: ) Daniele is not nearly as anorexic as she was at the beginning of the season. Then I noticed Julie Chen seems to have gained a bit of weight too.

Did anyone else notice this? Could the Chenbot be having a tiny bot jr? :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched BBAD the last two nights and the girl ate several different things.

I noticed that she's not as boney as when BB first started. I'm still jelous!!! lol :disgust:

Wow Jedi....the pics you posted says it all. From bones to pretty!

Who is that in the foreground of the photo of Amber & Dani? The one on the top right?

Looks like a 12 yo kid.

Oh yeah, Dani looks soooooooooooooooooooo much better now! I think it was the slop that caused her to loose so much weight.

Daniele look sgreat now, I really do hope she stays at this weight!! Im sure it will be surprising for her too, when she watches the first few episodes to see how much she has changed.

I think that is Carol in that picture too

:cartoon_tinkerbell: Sure is Carol....guess the reason no one recognizes her is cuz she wasn't there very long and didn't get much coverage when she was there, lol.

Anyone notice how thin Amber was in that pic as well? I hope she either loses the weight soon or gets bigger clothes that fit her better. I was getting tired of seeing her belly and sides hang out of the bottom of her shirts and the tops of her pants.

Also, can someone please tell me about Jen's bikini's? I heard they weren't meant to actually be used for swimming? I was so surprised when I saw CBS view her backside numerous times with the *swimsuit* wet. I'd have thought for sure the censors would've picked up on it!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

She looks so good in the red bathing suit.

She has to have gained 10-15 pounds. And I wonder how aware of it she is.

My concern is that when she sees the actual number on the scale, she may feel she has to lose the weight.

I agree Yath.....I hope she doesn't get too skinny again.

Dani....If you read this post.....you look good with alittle meat on those bones!lol

I think part of the reason that Dani looked so skinny when the season started is that when we first got a look at her, the HGs had already been in the house for 5-6 days and she had already been on slop (which she wasnt eating) for 3-4 days. She may very well have gone into the house looking the way she does now, but when youre that small to begin with even losing 5 lbs can make you look like a skeleton. I think everyone fears of anorexia were a little premature, the girl actually eats like a pig. lol

WOW, never thought I'd come that close to saying something nice about a Donato. Maybe I should go take my temp. :sick2:

Looking at the early pictures of her upsets me so much that I just had to go grab a handful of Skittles.

:smilielol:

too funny.

But Dani looks WAY better now.................*as I sit here eating my greasy pizza* :)

Archived