Who Will Be In The Final 2?

OmegaBetaZeta

Predict Who Will Make the Final 2!  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be in the Final 2 of Big Brother 8?

• Dick and Daniele
    • Dick and Zach
    • Daniele and Zach

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[Dep, now come on. you got to admit, they may loose some fans every year, but they also gain some.

if they didnt do twists every year, and just did everything without twists (like AP, ect) then people would get bored.

they gotta do what they gotta do.

for me, it has to be Absolutely horrible for me to stop, I actually like this season quiet a bit/quote]

King, of course you are happy. You have made it very clear that you have a big hard on for Daniele ( and more power to ya if bones float your boat).

But, this season has been the worst so far. At least in previous seasons I CARED about who won. And in previous seasons, people I knew who watched CARED about who won.

It has always been a good versus evil at the end, even if one of the folks was someone you hated during the season, you had someone to root for. This year, there is no one.

No one in the final four has played the game as it was intended: Dani and Dick had a fake fight to get oh the show (Shame on CBS for casting them),Zach and Jameka were floaters who did nothing.

At least previous seasons gave you an underdog to root for. This season, the final 4 suck.

Stroke away to Dani though. She will need some fans after the show.

Dep

ok not for sure were to post this, so move if needed.

On Thursday Sept 13 after the final two are named BB will tell America the final twist of the year, that we will be voting for one of the evicted house guest to return to the House Sunday Sept 16 and out of these 3 the winner will be named Tuesday Sept 18

Just somthing to think about

On Thursday Sept 13 after the final two are named BB will tell America the final twist of the year, that we will be voting for one of the evicted house guest to return to the House Sunday Sept 16 to be in the final 3 for the jury to vote for a winner Tuesday Sept 18.

that would only happen if Zach won final HOH

As much as I have enjoyed watching this season, I think if Zach makes it to the final 2 the his best bet would be to take Dick because so many jury members really do not like Dick and when it comes down to it I really do not think they would vote for him over Zach.

Dani, Eric ( America's Pick) would for sure but what about everyone else???

I can not see Jen, Amber, Jameka voting for Dick. But who really knows what they said in the past they all have said no way will Dick get there vote.

Just a thought

This was a great season for me. I love that Daniele got 3 HOH's and 5 vetoes. She is like a mini Janelle with the comps. I really enjoyed watching some of the dysfunctional house guests and they were always good for entertainment. I love the music that CBS used in their shows.

The twist was not a good idea because it gave people too much to complain about if they thought it hurt or helped who they were rooting for. It took credit away where credit was due. But in theory I thought it was a fun idea.

Anyway I just want to say I have enjoyed this year and can't wait to watch the Finals.

Absolutely Marty. And same for me.

I really would love to see Dick win the endurance comp. ( I know, when pigs fly?) Just think that might shoot down some of the rigging accusations.

Edited: After rereading that last statement.....or add to the rigging conspiracies. :rolleyes:

BB8 is great!! I'm rooting for the DD's. Have been since the beginning. Even if they had been evicted weeks ago, I wouldn't be boohooing about the show. If so, I'd have done that every season except BB2 (since this is the only time one of my fav's is guaranteed to be in the F2). But I didn't. It's just a show!!!!

with a jury that foams at the mouth at the mere mention of the Donatos...it is kismet to see that D&D have managed to take the Jury out of the equation!

Gotta hand it to them...

the 550K that is....

BB8 is great!! I'm rooting for the DD's. Have been since the beginning. Even if they had been evicted weeks ago, I wouldn't be boohooing about the show. If so, I'd have done that every season except BB2 (since this is the only time one of my fav's is guaranteed to be in the F2). But I didn't. It's just a show!!!!

I'm with you Baby :cheers:

Never has my favs been in the final anything, so this is very nice indeed, I have rooted for them since the beginning also, ya know to each his own, but I think King 123 has been very sweet andl oyal in his favor towards Daniele, you have never wavered King, I do not at all see you having a hard on for her, just wanted to get that out.

I will continue to watch as long as they continue to have BB. It is sorta becoming a cult classic, lots of people watch it, but none of my work friends and such watch. I think it will be a D&D finale. And if it would be Zach and ED, don't thnk so positivly that they hate ED sooo much they would vote for Zach, there has been some down time and they can have cooled. I think Jameka will be the one to sway the jury.

But, this season has been the worst so far. At least in previous seasons I CARED about who won. And in previous seasons, people I knew who watched CARED about who won.

It has always been a good versus evil at the end, even if one of the folks was someone you hated during the season, you had someone to root for. This year, there is no one.

No one in the final four has played the game as it was intended: Dani and Dick had a fake fight to get oh the show (Shame on CBS for casting them),Zach and Jameka were floaters who did nothing.

At least previous seasons gave you an underdog to root for. This season, the final 4 suck.

Depeche (love your username, by the way):

I am a newbie as far as posting, though I have been reading for a long time. I just don't see how this can be true for many people when final twos in the past have consisted of Jun and Allison, Maggie and Yvette, and Boogie and Erika. Though Erika may have fit as an underdog, I don't remember very many people rooting STRONGLY for any of these. Other than Erika how would these be considered good vs evil? I don't love Dick, but I can honestly say that I think he and Daniele played a better game than any of these.

i never had anyone to root for in the final 2 in most of the other seasons. ehhhh, ok, so in season 5 it didnt bother me to root for drew to win over cowboy.. but in every other season i really did want to puke on both of the final 2 HGs.

I like this season. I am rooting for someone. Sorry some of you don't feel that way. But I have been pulling for someone from Day 1, and you know what? This might be the FIRST season where the one I have been pulling for from the beginning makes it to the final two and wins.

That player would be Daniele.

In my opinion, Erika rode Boogie's coat tails while he rode Will's, Maggie and Yvette just lucked into it despite pure ineptitude, and Allison played a decent though disgusting game while Jun just floated in. Like Fizzle, I don't remember ROOTING for anyone since Drew, and that was rooting mostly because he just seemed like a good but boring guy (and because it was against Cowboy). I just don't remember any true players being there (final 2) in quite sometime. Definitely none that I could say I LIKED (until now).

Zach seems like a nice guy. I can't say the same for Dick. Yes he does love his daughter, but I would expect that from any parent. The way he's treated people in the house is beyond despicable. He definitely needs some anger management therapy as soon as he leaves the house. Some of the things he said to Jen are plain unacceptable, no matter how much he disliked her.

As for Daniele, I cannot stand her whining and two-facedness. She accuses everyone in the house of being fake when she herself is the most fake of any of the houseguests this season. And the fact that she uses her dad to threaten people when things don't go her way is immature and disgusting.

After Jen left I was somewhat rooting for Jessica and Jameka. Now that they are all gone (well Jameka soon to be gone), and if Zach leaves Thursday, this season will just be a repeat of the past 2 seasons, where I don't care who wins as I dislike both finalists.

Archived