HOH Blog

If we have this already sorry it was new to me!!!

CBS.com: The Ultimate Destination For 'BIG BROTHER 6'

Wednesday July 6, 12:03 pm ET

CBS's Official Website to Offer 'Big Brother' Viewers a Wide Array of Bonus Features to Supplement and Enhance CBS's Three Weekly Broadcasts

For the First Time, A Head of Household Blog Will Provide Insight Into Life in the 'Big Brother' House

Also New, The Head of Household Will Be Rewarded With a Digital Camera With Pictures Posted on CBS.com

CBS and RealNetworks Bring 'Big Brother 6' to the Internet With 24/7 Live Video Channel For the Fifth Consecutive Year

'HOUSE CALLS: The Big Brother Talk Show' Returns For Its Second Season

Interactive 'Big Brother Fantasy League' Offers Fans A Chance to Compete for Prizes

NEW YORK, July 6 /PRNewswire/ -- CBS.com, CBS's official website, will offer BIG BROTHER viewers a wide array of programming and bonus features this summer to supplement and enhance the Network's three weekly broadcasts, including for the first time a Head of Household Blog, in which a BIG BROTHER houseguest communicates directly to BIG BROTHER fans through CBS.com. BIG BROTHER 6 premieres on the CBS Television Network on Thursday, July 7 (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT).

ADVERTISEMENT

"This summer, CBS.com is going all out to provide BIG BROTHER fans the broadest and most exciting companion experience we've ever offered," said Larry Kramer, President, CBS Digital Media. "From the 24/7 live Internet feed to the new blog to the daily talk show, BIG BROTHER viewers will have unparalleled access to activities in the BIG BROTHER house and a new level of involvement with the show."

New to the BIG BROTHER Internet experience is the Head of Household Blog, where fans will be able to read first hand accounts from each week's Head of Household on life in the BIG BROTHER house and what it's like to be under the constant gaze of dozens of cameras and viewed live on the Internet.

CBS.com will also provide a digital camera to the Head of Household with the pictures to posted on CBS.com along with their Blog.

CBS.com also announced the return of two other popular features: HOUSE CALLS: THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW and the interactive BIG BROTHER Fantasy League.

Returning for its second season, HOUSE CALLS: THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW is a no-charge, half-hour, streaming video daily talk show about the summer reality series seen every Monday through Friday (1:00 PM/ET, 10:00 AM/PT) on CBS.com.

HOUSE CALLS is hosted by Marcellas Reynolds, a houseguest from "Big Brother 3," and Gretchen Massey, an on-air host of "The Gretchen Massey Show," which is broadcast Sunday nights on Infinity Radio's KLSX-FM Los Angeles. The two hosts interact with viewers through phone calls and e-mails, discuss events that transpire in the BIG BROTHER house, offer prognostications, analyze strategies and interview former BIG BROTHER houseguests as well as current houseguests following their eviction.

Also returning is the "BIG BROTHER Fantasy League" game where fans compete for prizes based on the events that transpire in the house.

The official BIG BROTHER website at CBS.com will also include detailed summaries of all the events that happen during each televised broadcast, a live 24/7 chat room, popularity and opinion polls, a virtual tour of the BIG BROTHER house, descriptions of the week's challenges, voting history pages, photo galleries and a houseguest section with complete profiles.

For the fifth consecutive season, CBS and RealNetworks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest checkplease

Thanks Crazy! That is very cool. Having pics is an interesting idea. And isn't Michael supposively updating his blog while in the house? Would that mean he is HOH now...or would the HOH blog somehow come from CBS's website? Is the blog fake? Oh I don't know...I'm confused now...

Here is a quote from the article on the new Big Brother HOH BLOG which will be available to each HOH in the house during the season

For the first time ever, Big Brother

Guest supersec73
What is a blog! And how could Michael be HOH if the series didnt start yet? Im Confused already this year LMAO :roll:

Welcome Super,

They have been in the house for several days now. Not sure why they are in early, I guess so they will have plenty of tape of the show. I just hope they don't let us miss the good parts.

Guest tinkerbell

<span style='color:green'>MAYBE they just told everyone that their blog is the only one???????? Just like their partner and them are the only ones who know eachother..........</span>

<span style='color:green'>Ok, so far I have read Michaels blog, Aprils blog, and Sarahs blog. Sarahs blog says that the CBS folks gave the HGs notepads to "start their blogs", and then once they win HOH, they will get to blog regularly.....................so should we assume that Michael is the first HOH since his blog is the longest and covers more than one day???</span>

Guest baileyboo

Oh my goodness!

I think the whole blog thing ToTaLlY defeats the purpose of the show :( i dont know but remember how they had that little detail about "no contact with the outside world" uh...kind of defeats the purpose dont you think? aw kind of sad to me... :'( i feel betrayed...

I don't think it's a computer... I think it's some sort of stereo... In the screen caps from the tour they show it and it has headphones with it...

Guest Grant

It looks like it has a screen in a keyboard. I will try to figure out how to take a screencap next time its in the HOH room.

Guest NCPeach

The HOH is supposed to have a blog. I read somewhere that you could find it on the CBS site, but haven't found it. Since they already have an HOH, shouldn't this already be up and running? Does anyone know anything about it?