Saturday, September 8th

CeCiMom

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach said that his letter from his dad said to finish with honor, so he said that he figured he should give Jam a shot. lol That's what that is all about.

I think Dick is hysterical. He is up in the HOH room jamming away. Good way to release some tension and anxiety.

Zach said that his letter from his dad said to finish with honor, so he said that he figured he should give Jam a shot. lol That's what that is all about.

Recently Zach told Dick that he (Dick) was like a father figure to him (Zach) in the house. Maybe Zach's dad meant to "honor thy father".... meaning Dick :animated_scratchchin::animated_rotfl:

I am just thinking the Good Vs Evil that Zack is talking about......

He just proclaimed yesterday he found his way back to God.

So are they hyping this to be.........

drumroll............

God vs Devil? sAng_scream3.gif

Very kind of you, Lynn. I can't wait to get this thing going!! If I don't quit munching from nervousness I'm going to have to get some new clothes!!! LOL

LMAO!!! I'm doing the opposite. I'm starving. I don't want to get up and eat because I think I'm gonna miss the send off. :blush:

It seems like it's been longer than 90 minutes since BB said the comp will start in 90 minutes. Are they really going over/ reviewing the ball POV like Jam saod. or maybe they're discussing the letter & code situation with Dick.

Archived