• Eric
    • Dick
    • Daniele
  2. 2. If Jameka leaves...

• Eric
    • Dick
    • Daniele
    • Jessica

If a Donato doesn't win, I hope the person who does win is smart enough to nominate both Donatos at the same time. Otherwise, they will be in in nearly complete control for the rest of the game.

I hope Eric wins, since this is the week that he should be able to nominate two people of his own, without input from America. That's about the only way we can get America to vote out a Donato, apparently.

I'd like Eric to win so he can make his own decisions. I understand that he agreed to be America's Player but he's been at a disadvantage from the start because of it. So, let's see what he can do on his own for a change.

My idea scenario (so I'm not watching cause it won't happen) Eric wins HOH, puts up Dick and Danielle if one of them get POV Zach goes in thier place. Jameka would vote for the other D to go there will be a tie and Eric eliminate whichever one it is...................then Eric goes to Jameka and Zach tells them if they will work with him to get the other D out he will stand back and let them be last 2 standing. This would be a smart move for Eric in my opinion anyone going with Jameka is going to probably get 2nd she has had some playing and survived I think Zach would get 2nd against anybody so this deal works for both and since 2nd only gets 50,000 (I think that's right) Eric has almost accumulated that anyway so he can't lose and he can put D/D in their spot for getting too big for their britches. But as I said it won't happen nice fantasy though. The only real problem is if Jameka get HOH next week puts up Zach and the other D America gets to vote for him and we know how that will come up so it would almost be best to put up Eric so he doesn't have to vote. I'm going to quit thinking it hurts.

Everyone keeps talking about Eric winning HOH tonight, b/c AP votes won't be there. BB is probably going to make it so he wins, just so he can do what he wants. I do think that if he wins, he will put up D/D and if one wins POV, Zack will be up. I really will be surprised if Eric doesn't win HOH and POV. He will want Dani gone b/c of Jessica. Zack will vote Dick and Jamake will vote Dani, Eric will split the tie and evict Dani. JMO

I really don't think Eric has it in him to win an HoH. Dani is a really strong competitor and he's going to be a wreck when Jess gets evicted. My money's on Dani. However, I totally agree that CBS has a way of tailoring comps to who they want to win and Eric winning would definitely shake things up......

Everyone keeps talking about Eric winning HOH tonight, b/c AP votes won't be there. BB is probably going to make it so he wins, just so he can do what he wants. I do think that if he wins, he will put up D/D and if one wins POV, Zack will be up. I really will be surprised if Eric doesn't win HOH and POV. He will want Dani gone b/c of Jessica. Zack will vote Dick and Jamake will vote Dani, Eric will split the tie and evict Dani. JMO

Agreed, except that everyone would vote to evict Dani. They all think they can beat Dick in F2. I will be shocked if BB hasn't set the comps in favor of Eric winning tonight. I'd bet the farm on it.

Agreed, except that everyone would vote to evict Dani. They all think they can beat Dick in F2. I will be shocked if BB hasn't set the comps in favor of Eric winning tonight. I'd bet the farm on it.

The only reason I think Zack would vote out Dick, is his puppy dog loyalty to Dani b/c of Nick. Otherwise it could be a 2-0 to evict Dani. And I would bet the farm with you, I sooooo agree.

Archived