Double Standard

Vince

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mad0012.gifUhhhh how did Jen's shirt get "destroyed" ?

Eric put mustard on the shirt & the mustard washed right out of the widdle bitty shirt. wah wah icon_baby.gif

amen oh wicked one :notworthy:

p.s... I hope Jen sticks around for the jury too so Dick can have another crack at her psychotic self

Are you joking???? Her eating was NOT fair. Alot of them were on slop and she just decides the heck with everyong else and just eats regular food. Breaking the rules is not fair

Now personally I admit that having Eric destroy something of Jen's was bad....but destroying Dick's cigarettes was bad too. And Jen burned herself on that thing.

-Kyo

OK but I gotta say the use of the word "destroy" is out of whack... squirting mustard on a shirt which is then washed & found to be 100% mustard-free after the wash is not destroying. MBE it could be considered assault & battery on a shirt, I dunno :animated_rotfl:

Breaking ciggys into little pieces & then pouring bleach on them is destruction. There is no way to glue the ciggys back together & then unbleach them. The act cannot be undone so that act is actually considered destruction :grin2:

Um...the HGs were upset that Jen violated 8 seasons of honoring a standard Big Brother rule (i.e. not eating food when you are on slop), not that she destroyed the cigarettes. No one but Dick cared about that.

Oh please these idiots break the rules everyday by singing and talking about DR sessions. If you are going to inforce one rule inforce them all

Integrity of BB :animated_rotfl:

Maybe they should have taken back the veto she won and put Kail back in the house. I think it's a little different from singing or mentioning a DR session. She won that Veto because she agreed to eat slop for the same amount of time as Kail (30 days), if she wasn't willing to do it Kail could have won, taken herself off the block and stayed that week.

Amber: "Let's reveal the next one. 'Sloppy Summer.' Over the next 30 days, how many hours are you willing to eat nothing but slop?" In this round, Zach was eliminated. Kail and Jen will be eating slop for 720 hours.

http://www.mortystv.com/archive/bb8/bb8_34.shtml

How is Eric to be "scolded" if "supposedly" no one knows who did the mustard deal ?

How are they going to instruct one player to vandalize someone's personal property and then scold another for doing the same?

what is the title of this thread again?

This whole idea of America Player is the biggest blunder in reality TV history. Intentionally or not, with the AP, a rule has effectively been made to give some players (so called "popular" players such as Dick/Dani) absolute advantage over other players. Yet, BB producers often talk about fairness and integrity of the game, that's a big joke!!! It's so shameful to talk about integrity of the game when making the rule of game favoring some players over others. Here is how the advantage works: when Eric himself gets hoh, he simply has to or is paid to help the "popular" players (such as Dick/Dani) and nominate their enemies, when someone else gets hoh, he is paid to persuade to the hoh to nominate and obligated to vote out Dick/Dani's enemy.If you are still not sure what I am talking about, just take a look at the next week scenario which will be a good example: assuming Jess will be voted out on this coming Thursday, then there are only Dick, Dani and Eric available to play for hoh. But even if Eric wins the next hoh, no matter how he feels emotionally (about Jess's out), or think strategically what should be done next, he can't nominate or vote out Dick/Dani because he (as AP) is simply not allowed to do so. So Dick/Dani will be in final 3 no matter what happen!!! What a "fair" rule BB producers have made!!!

Actually, since it's a fast-forward eviction this week, the person who wins HOH will have to stand up and immediately say who he/she is nominating. Therefore, Eric should be able to nominate Dick and Daniele. It's the only week he will be able to make two nominations of his own choosing, if I understand it correctly.

Yeah, if Eric wins HOH, or whoever, that person will have, if it's done like last year, about 4 min. to nom. So it is possible that at least 1 of the Donatos will be on the block. IF Eric wins HOH.

I do agree that the AP this year has given unfair advantage to the popular players. Could be that I'll finally, after 8 seasons, see someone I've been rooting for win. Edited to add: Or at least a final 2 that I can stomach.

Actually, since it's a fast-forward eviction this week, the person who wins HOH will have to stand up and immediately say who he/she is nominating. Therefore, Eric should be able to nominate Dick and Daniele. It's the only week he will be able to make two nominations of his own choosing, if I understand it correctly.

You're absolutely right. I hope he does win HOH this week so he can actually play for himself for once.

my two cents: I don't think Jen was scolded at all for the cigarette incident. I think she actually go permission to do it. Big Brother did, however, replace the cigarettes. Her penalty vote was for blatantly breaking a Big Brother rule that is posted in the rule book.

As for the Double eviction, i'm assuming if Eric wins HOH he'll be able to put up whoever he wants since America has no time to vote. Should be interesting.

Archived