Monday, September 3rd

CeCiMom

No one I have ever been rooting for has won, so this could be exciting if my players get to final 2. I am very nervous tho about Jameka and Zach, we know how Zach usually plays, but we really do not know how Jameka plays. We do know that she was not able to drink the shots of icky stuff, but not all the comps are like that, it could be disasterous, so I am holding my breath. I did not expect Zach to win and he did,lord if Jameka ends up goin to final 2 I would not be thrilled, she just is not my type of gal, or player.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

earlier this afternoon when they came back from FOTH... they were talking about getting some sleep cause they were going to be woken up all night. did anyone catch anything more on that? (i had to go out, so i didnt hear anything more)

I just watched the 3 part make out session this morning with Eric and Jess. :eek:

(In Morty's pic and video section)

I didn't hear about the HG being woken up. Hey they are up all night anyway.

Whatever D/D/Z plan, it will get blown away anyway because of the

double eviction, which none of them seem to have a clue about.

So even if they evict Jess, within minutes someone else is gonna go. That may be

where D/D get in trouble. They are doing it because they figure Eric will be so frazzled

he won't do good on the HOH. Well, none of them will when they find out about the other

eviction.They are all going to be frazzled.

It will be a very interesting Thursday(finally).

Whatever D/D/Z plan, it will get blown away anyway because of the

double eviction, which none of them seem to have a clue about...

...They are all going to be frazzled.

...It will be a very interesting Thursday(finally).

You're right, they will all be shocked and frazzled, can't wait!...I think last Thursday turned out to be pretty exciting, too, though. I loved that HOH comp, it was edge sitting, nail biting good for me :2thumbsup:

did anyone hear the conv, just now between Jam & Jess while they were sitting at the table? There was so much banging so I couldn't hear it. I think I heard a part of it.

Jam said "something before she leaves as she doesn't want to make it a big production"

I think that is what she said.

Anyone hear the full conv?

yes he told her. check out the live feed updates from today. It was some time this afternoon but done think it's true. Think they are voting out Jess. The most exciting thing that could possibly happen in the BB house is if the AP choice is Jess & Eric votes her out ! 3-0 bye bye Jess.

i really dont see dicks advantage to dump jess seems to me that might be a very big error on his part

watching skelator gives me the creeps if dick sides with zack now jam and eric will be a very tough competitors from here on out no rest for anyone

zack may choose to side with the remainders overe d and d

Archived