Sunday September 2nd Show

Yana

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick talked to him when he needed him. Blew up at him at other times. Dani started being nice to him after Nick was evicted and she wanted revenge. She talks behind him back and also says nasty things to him face... unless that is their idea of flirting. Dick telling him he saved him from the block is ridiculous in the extreme the other reason he was saved from that was because they had another agenda.

I think when all of these HGs get out of the house and see the videos they are ALL going to feel like fools.

\

Exactly..they used him when they needed him. Every one made fun of him and shunned him at one time or another. He knows this but he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He truly thinks he has a better chance going up against either Dick or Dani. That makes him foolish, but then again he has no way of knowing those two are probably going to get votes over him just because he is thought of as weird.

The only person to extend a "friendship" is Danielle. Zach even said Dick just talks down to him. But then again, Eric, Dick and Zach have joked around a bit. I guess that doesn't count.

Yep, I felt bad for Zach with the way it was edited because it made him look like the dork oppose to just how mean the others have been towards him. He's been ostracized for the duration of this show. I feel bad for the guy and for his family at home who must have been watching just thinking, "oh my". He may not fit in with the others, but let's look at who the others are... maybe it's good that he doesn't fit in. Being normal isn't so bad.

Yep, I was crying during the phone call scene. I don't support the war in Iraq but have the utmost respect for the courage and sacrifice those young men and women make to stand behind their country and what they feel is right. How could you not be moved.

I also teared up during Eric's hoh moments where he was near tears at the thought of losing and the cost it may take with regards to losing Jessica because of it. He genuinely likes the girl.. I hope they make it through this show alright. I'm glad he owned up to some of the things he did in the house. Jess looked confused as hell when he was telling her, but after the show, when she looks back and sees how much he cared and trusted her, I think it will be to his benefit that he did confess those things. It must be a relief too just to share all that with someone..well, what little that could be shared.

Finally... an episode where Dani and Dick were NOT the focus. It was refreshing. You almost forget that there are other HGs in there!

Probably with Zach the person that was most consistant in spending time with him and talking to him was Dick. They spend lots of time just talking about boring stuff but not much about game. Dick was probably the only one that had the most patience with him.

But true they all trashed Zach at times. I felt bad for him.

Daniele has said 6 years a number of different times. So who knows ... I don't believe either of them anymore.

About Jess's phone call it was very touching. Before she spoke to her brother the other day I was really worried that he wasn't back or was injured or worse. I am really glad at least that family had a happy ending with their loved ones. :heart2:

Edited to make sense :wacko:

I think maybe she was talking collectively not that she had not spoken to him at all for the past 6 years.

I only really pay attention to the competitions and the DR sessions as most of the time I've seen or read the rest. :disgust:

I always got the impression they (BB & CBS) tried to make it that they didn't speak for 2 years. The D&D kept saying "like 5 years". They didn't say on again, off again or anything to indicate that it was collective. Shoot, everyone can say they didn;t speak to their parents for 2 years, just don't mention it was your first two.

maybe daniele is a "mean" friend just like she said her father was to her... cause she bounces back and forth with liking zach and being annoyed with him. just like a true "mean" friend would do.

ehhh... who needs enemies when you have friends like that!

i think i am alone when i admit the following... i did not feel bad when eric said at the end of the show that he feels its his fault that jessica got nominated.. and he look like he was about to cry.

before i get bashed.. here is why i dont feel bad: i think this was his way of trying to make america feel sorry for him AND jessica so we dont vote for him to vote her out thursday..... and why would it be his fault she was nominated???? come on.. AP voting did not have him do it.. and she wasnt nominated because of her association with him. i think that whole pity party in the DR was a ploy by Eric.. i think he is Play america now. pretty sad.... yes indeed. i will probably remain alone in this though... and thats ok. i like being alone. its easier.

I think he really cares about her and because of AP he has ruined her chances by not getting D/D out twice now. First with Dustin and then last week. Either Dick or Daniele would have gone home last week they had the votes without the AP vote. So yes he hurt her game and I think he feels bad about it.

I think Eric really does feel guilty about jessica being nominated. His assignmemt was to get rid of Amber. He didn't have to encourage her to nominate Zach. But he had a bet with D&D and pushed Jessica into the deal, knowing she didn't like Danielle. He SHOULD feel bad, and I WANT to see him cry.

BTW - after the shaving comment from the live feeders, I keep trying to look at Danielle's arms. I don't know if I'm expecting to see a gorilla arm or something, but I can't help it.

ehh.. i still dont buy it. i think he is full of it. he has been full of it all season. i think he thinks since he can convince the HG to do things his way, then he could convince the BB fans to do things his way too.

still, i am probably alone in this thought. and i am firmly OK with it.

The editing was heavy on tonight's show. In the HOH they made it look like everyone just sat there and didn't speak to Zach. Dick and Eric were just as excited about the frisbee as Zach was. Everyone was reading the book his mom sent, making fun of his pictures, and having a good time.

JFetch,

Oh, so the BB producers know that all most of us have to left to root for is Zach so they are trying to drum up sympathy. Yes I can believe that. It seems the whole season gone exactly as the producers wanted, but if it gets down to just Zach, D/D ... I am done.

sawyernathan

the double eviction will happen all in one hour. thursday night they will vote out one person first thing. then they will play HOH comp and whoever wins will nominate right away 2 people. then they will play POV comp and then the winner will either use it or not and then they will vote out someone .

thats how it will go

Archived