Sunday September 2nd Show

Yana

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol baby, i am telling you.. i might forget last night.. but last year i do indeed remember! i did however have help from someone else that posted that link in another thread the other day. i kept saying this the other day and finally someone backed me up with a link. lol (it is before 11pm... and i am spelling correctly.. so its safe to think that i am probably speaking the truth. lol or at least i believe i am)

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah I know...just messin around and giving myself ideas for my new novel..."The King and I: and how I yearned to be a top model."

LOL I'd buy that one too...

No they complained to BB that Dick's spray wasn't working... Dick even complained... I think Dick and Zach worked a way to slid the stuff off their lanes and Zach's went toward Daniele and Eric, but Dick's went off the side pretty much... JMO...

I noticed this Thursday, and when I saw it again tonight I laughed again. At the very start of the HOH, Danielle pulls off the lid of her giant teapot, and throws it right in Eric's lane. He had to move it out of the way before he could do anything.

Yes ..I noticed her teapot lid and the ill level of the lanes,

thus the puddle difference.

I also clearly heard Eric stand and say "Thank you Zach"

as he slipped his key around his neck..

The other night Zach was bitching to one of the danatos

"that Eric didn't even say thanks for not nominating me"

Archived