BB9 Will it be back? CBS or Showtime?

LLMVT

If it's an all year thing, I see your problem Grey. Again, you still have CBS.com. If it's an all year thing though............geez, my wallet is going to take a hit.

And if it's a PPV channel, it'd likely operate like NFL Sunday Ticket or MLB League Pass, you'd need to pay a seperate fee to order that channel and it isn't included in any packages.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too would like to see the source on this... I have looked it up on cbs.com, google, altavista, and ask.com and can't find anything about it... All I have found is the BBAD on showtime... Nothing about BB rights being given to showtime...

I think what makes BB work is the fact that it's something to look forward to. If it were an ALL YEAR thing, it would run out of flash pretty quick. We'd be over it, nothing special. It's the building of anticipation, the waiting for our little gift like Christmas, the time to speculate and vent, calm down after a hard summer are all what BB's about. Yam all year is just too much of a good thing. I'd get bored.

OK Nobody has the same homepage... My homepage is the company that I own, someone else may have morty's as their homepage, another might have google as their homepage... My homepage is www.sogbs.com... No big deal...

Hello,

I was thinking about this season of BB and find it rather dull. An idea came to me that I wanted to share, and get peoples opinions on.

I thought that to make BB9, if there is one, more interesting, to make some of the gadgets and electronics in the house non-usuable. In otherwords, take away the BB houseguests use of electricity. Make them handwash their clothes or cook over a fire pit in the backyard. Make them work to live in the house.

It might not be that great of an idea, but I thought it would make things intersting.

Actually at least in BB1 I believe they didn't have a clock, microwave and I do believe the clothes had to be handwashed they did have a dryer though. This could have carried on into BB2 I can't remember.LOL Yana guess we were posting at least for once I wasn't wrong..........

OK Hon we don't call people names and NEVER should you call a mod a name... I posted a new thread with Janelle's comments on the PoV comp and it got combined too... I thought it was important and worthy of it's own thread, but the mods know what is best for the site... They have a tough job and sometimes have to do things that people don't like, and they get no pay for what they do... It's not easy, so please think about that before calling them names :)...

I am sorry, but without a link to the article, it's just rumor... We can't find information about it anywhere, including other BB sites... If it's on your homepage, just go there and click on the link and then write it down and post the link to the article... I am sure if you told the people in chat that there was no link to the article they would agree that there needs to be one... The mods do the best they can, and calling them names is only going to get you banned...

I've tried and tried to find something to verify this, but there it's just not there. Maybe it was posted somewhere on this poster's "homepage", but then it was discovered it wasn't true and pulled off the internet? I dunno, but I think it's safe to say it's not true. I've googled and googled, it's just not there.

Archived