BB9 Will it be back? CBS or Showtime?

LLMVT

I think BB should have an option of additional

feed cameras & audio at the sequestor house,

when BB house is boring the house of rejected

characters surely would be interesting.

Listening in on how they relay to the others how things went down.

After all they ARE still part of the game & getting paid.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried every thing I know, even asking some past house guests as I thought that maybe they would know before anyone else, but this poster is the only person I have heard say they have heard anything about this... I agree that maybe their homepage pulled it because it wasn't true... I'm not saying the poster is lying at all...

I have been doing everything I can to verfy the BB going to showtime only "rumor" and can't find anything other than what has been posted here... I have even asked past house guests and talked to people on other BB sites about it... Nobody has heard anything about it, except what has been posted here...

another random thought......

do you guys think that if Eric is not in final 2,

when it comes time to orate their votes at the finale

they will save Eric's turn until last.....

...Julie will say.."And finally Eric, please stand up..

(pause,..as Julie reaches for the America's Player card)

and Julie reads the vote out loud ........ :shocked2:

I didn't read every post, but here are my thoughts.

If it goes to Showtime only then I won't give a crap. I won't watch and that's the end of it. I'm a huge fan, and it's the only show my spouse looks forward to yearly, but it will lose a huge amount of fans if it leaves the channel it's on now.

Also, I think the demand for the show is still high enough to do one more season on CBS. If this next season is a flop then I expect it to die down.

That's the show on the island with all the couples splitting up and going with other males/females. I watched that a few years back...it wasn't bad but it disappeared.

No, I don't have any reality tv network.

Also, I think the survivor host was the host of that show. I could be wrong though it was a while back.

Let's face it, Showtime is HBO's bitch. Sadly, Showtime is probably even Cinemax's bitch. So being that BBAD is on Showtime TWO, it would make more sense for them to have BB on 24/7 live, with the annoying promos for the series on the main Showtime. I've had Showtime package for years (due to Charter's scam of raising your bill if you get rid of channels) and this is honestly the first time I've watched the network more than the rare once a week for a random movie. So BBAD could be a godsend for that network, especially now that they're rolling out series fairly comparable to HBO's.

Showtime has more subchannels than it really needs, so having one air BB 24/7 once a year wouldn't sacrifice anything. Honestly, I wish all networks would be a little more experimental with their subchannels. Like HBO having one to just rotate original series nonstop instead of peppering in random episodes on random nights.

Archived