1. 1. who is controlling the game?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Zach

Although I think Eric blew it tonight by not using the veto, it's Eric.

Or America.

Dick would be out of here right now if it was not for America's player votes. On the other hand, I think the tide in America's player votes has seriously turned against Dick and in favor of Eric these past couple of weeks.

On the annoyance scale Dick is becoming a close second behind Amber.

This is just one of those defining weeks where a stupid move gets Dick and Danielle closer to the end. Jessica had it spot on when she offered to turn the tables and nominate Danielle. The whole house except Dick was down for that.

As of late it appears Dick dimed out his alliance with Eric and Jessica to Amber. Amber is now running her mouth to the rest of the house (As I am sure Dick predicated).

The target is now squarely on Eric and Jessica and should dick or Danielle win HOH, one of those two is going home next week. Even if Amber or Zach survives and win that HOH, Jessica and Eric are going up. Had they nominated Danielle, the vote would have been tyed (Chances are America would vote to save Danielle and Zach and Jameka voting to evict).

This game is over as Eric really stinks at the HOH comps. He better pull of a miracle win next week and mend some fences with Jameka. She can compete for HOH after next week.

But I really don't see how Eric and Jessica can come back from this. It's gotten too late in the game.

Eric has to win HOH next week to totally control this game. Put up Zach and Jameka (assuming Amber goes) and then win the veto. Take one of them off put up Danielle because she's the only other option and get Jessica/Whomever to vote her off. America will not have control of Eric that week cause he doesn't have a vote, right?

They only control one nomination which ought to be Zach or Amber.

Eric has to win HOH next week to totally control this game. Put up Zach and Jameka (assuming Amber goes) and then win the veto. Take one of them off put up Danielle because she's the only other option and get Jessica/Whomever to vote her off. America will not have control of Eric that week cause he doesn't have a vote, right?

They only control one nomination which ought to be Zach or Amber.

I don't know if they've really opened up what happens if Eric wins HOH.

Since we didn't get to vote on the Veto I think the same scenerio exists with the HOH. If it's an endurance comp we won't get to pick.

I think we're dure for another endurance comp.

If that's the case, I think the Donatos are toast. Danielle will be the one going home.

If I'm Eric and Jess I'd rather face off the rest of the game against Jameka, Dick and Amber.

Zach probably wouldn't be so bad either. That guy can't win anything to save his life.

I don't know if they've really opened up what happens if Eric wins HOH.

Since we didn't get to vote on the Veto I think the same scenerio exists with the HOH. If it's an endurance comp we won't get to pick.

actually i think we do. I remember one thursday night episode where they said that if eric were to win HOH the hg with the most votes would be put up on the block. it also works with the BB timeline cause nominations are on fridays anyways, so he would get orders in time to make nominations

where is the option to vote for bb producers

I agree, none of the HG have any power. The producers have been manipulating the HGs and this game since day 1.

And it's getting stupid and boring. The whole AP and 'Eric kiss Jess' thing still pisses me off. What a load of cobblers. He actually got paid for that too!

The cigs being destroyed was clearly staged as well. Other wise she would have been in trouble in the beginning when she destroyed those couple of packages.

I'm disgusted with all of it. Haven't been watching much lately, Only reading the boards. At least the boards have the opinions of the masses and are therefore more interesting than this bit of fluff CBS is spoon feeding us.

Like america*'s player twist or not, youhave to give eric some credit. Although he knows who he's going to vote to evict days before everyone else, he cannot change it. Most of the drama happens when people go back and forth fromone person to the next. Eric cannot waiver, and it probably makes people question his motives or alliances. As far as I'm concerned, he's playing a much harder game.

If you go back and take out America* Player all together, IMO, Eric would still have alligned with LNC, he still would have been set to evict Nick, but he would not have been the phantom vote. He may be weaselly, but he isn't stupid.

Dick and Eric are completely in control.... Eric has America backing him up, and no one wants to piss of Dick. I think Dick has an edge though, because if Eric did something to jeopardize Dick, I would imagine that the majority of American's would try and jeopardize Eric's game....

Alison Grodner (producer) is in control

Eric has finally awakened to the fact that being AP has its benefits..he see Amber hatred and is FINALLY responding...is it too late for him? The producers have allowed him to divulge some key points to Jessica.

Maybe they will expose him to the rest of the House soon and cut him loose to play HIS game (if he has one that's playable at this point)

Alison said in an interview that they didn't know if they would let Eric reveal he's AP before or after the final votes if he makes it to the F2, so I am thinking that they aren't going to cut him loose at all...

I'm hoping they will cut him loose, but instruct him not to tell about the AP stunt until after the verdict. Hopefully this will be Eric's last week as AP. I'm really hoping he can actually play to better himself and Jessica, rather than D&D.

If Eric is in the F2 I think it would hurt him on the final

vote if they knew he was AP. They may think it helped

him in his gameplay. It almost ruined him with the

fantom vote. I hope they'll wait until after they vote.

JMHO :pixiedust:

Archived