Tuesday, August 28th

jessca4life

but............. the beach is about 1.5 hour drive from Palm Springs and you can be in a great mountain resort in 1 hour.

We are the desert like Las Vegas. (but I know you knew that fizz)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to educate them that Alpharetta and Atlanta might as well be their own states.

You are telling the truth there... To us down in south Georgia, everything above Jonesboro is Atlanta and it's about as foreign to us as London... :)

South Georgia, eh?? My monther's family is from Willacoochie, GA...now that's south georgia.

They call it "the Cooch". during the wild fires earlier this year, my grandmother told me she was getting used to the smell of "burning cooch".

Dani's Jen like comment

I think I know what set Danielle off. She was sitting outside with Zach and Dick. She looked at the camera and said, "If anyone is watching this and wants to buy me a new car. Go ahead." I think she was joking.

I am not so sure she was joking. I read through some of her live journal from before BB and she was constantly asking people to buy her clothes and cd's. This seems to be something that she just does.

Macon Woopies are one of my favorote minor league teams...yaa-hoo!

As far as Danielle's comment, do you think Dick saying it was Jen-like could have set her off? What's weird is, I would never think Jen would ask america to buy her a car, but I would almost expect it from Danielle or amber.

I think that her watching the Power of 10 show last night and realizing that Nick was there and she did not get to see him is what originally set her off. The Jen-like comment just addded fuel to the fire and gave her a way to direct her anger at Dick. I do agree that I do not think Jen would have asked anyone to buy her a car, but I could see Amber saying that God told her to ask America for one.

Also, not from georgia, but I have always like the Savannah Sand Gnats.

Macon Woopies are one of my favorote minor league teams...yaa-hoo!

Yeah I loved going to Whoppie games... Too bad they left to play somewhere else under a new name... :(

I think Danielle's possible betrayal is haunting Jessica. I also think jessica is regretting making an enemy of either Zach or Amber. She needs to get Eric to fix it, as he was the one who encouraged her to keep the noms the same.

From the very beginning Jess and Dick have gotten along (partly because i think Dick is attracted to Jess). So, with these feelings of doubt, why doesn't Jess approach Dick privately and say, "Hey, I think your ungrateful bitch-ass daughter is going to stab me in the back. If that happens, I will be taking your balls with me out the front door." The she can do her jessica laugh.

I think Danielle backdooring Jess would anger Dick more than if she did it to Eric.

Archived