Tuesday, August 28th

jessca4life

I was just watching Dick, Eric, and Jessica in the HOH room. Dick said that Dani was depressed and Jessica said why because she didn't get to see him!!! Eric told her to hush. She said thanks Eric. I had closed caption on, so it showed Jessica saying that Dani did not get to see Nick.

When they had that hour long FOTH trivia, they were probably watching the Power of Ten. I had posted in another feed that I thought that Amber got to play the money round because she was praying to God and thanking him for letting her see her cousin. But the rest of the posters said that the grape vine said Dani won. I am still going along with my assessment that Amber won against Dani. And like Jessica tried to say that she did not get to see Nick because she lost the heads up round. Oh well we will see in less than 18 hours. I also do not believe that Amber won any big money because she has been depressed. If I had won a million or even a hundred thousand I wouldn't care if they voted me out of the house....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jess just stated that she took a 20 credit hour load last semester, and usually takes at least 18, and that on top of working at the bank. Anyone that can handle that can not be that ignorant and deserves respect for their hard work and dedication. Props to Jessica in my eyes.

I think I know what set Danielle off. She was sitting outside with Zach and Dick. She looked at the camera and said, "If anyone is watching this and wants to buy me a new car. Go ahead." I think she was joking. But Zach and Dick both said that was very Jen of her (and it was). I believe that's what made her so pissy.

This may be the wrong thread, but the HG's are really bored. In the past, didn't the HG's get a deck of cards? BB really needs to give them toys or something, just to make the live feeds watchable.

Eric, Zach and Jess would probably turn whatever it is into a drinking game. They are a bunch of lushes...yeah for lushes!

sCo_blink.gif there are people that LIVE in NYC that dont know they are on a island.. how do you expect a girl from kansas to know that?

btw, i have family in kansas... and someone from NYC once asked me if my family member in kansas lived by the beach................. sCo_huhsign.gif so it goes both ways.. if ya know what i mean...

Is not knowing Manhattan is an island, kind of like asking someone from Kansas if they know someone else from Kansas? I was on a plane one time and the guy next to me asked where I was from. I said, "Myrtle Beach, South Carolina". he said, "Oh, I have a golf buddy who lives in Charleston, his name is Bob...do you know him?"

Just one of those comments that you make, but in hinde sight you say, "Boy, that was stupid."

yeah, the only time that question works is when you are talking about a small small town where everyone knows everyone.

but i hear you.. people do ask dumb questions. i still get a laugh from the "do they live by the beach in kansas" question.

to think there is someone out there that thinks kansas is a coastal state.... :wacko:

Last year when they had hurricanes they moved everyone from Mexico sequester to Palm Springs. Palm Springs is low dessert and there are no beaches.

They were teasing Dustin a college graduate because he thought sequester was at the beach in Palm Springs. :beach:

Hee hee, it's worse now, because I'm in Atlanta. And to all who don't know, the ATL is HUGE. People ask me all the time if I know so-and-so because they live in Alpharetta. I have to educate them that Alpharetta and Atlanta might as well be their own states. We live inside the I-285 perimeter and we are about to succeed from the state.

but back to the topic...:)

Does anyone remember Danielle's Jen-like comment and that's why she's mad at Dick?

Archived