Throw The Hoh Comp?????

Does anyone think that Jess & Eric will go back on their word & purposely throw the next HOH comp, with the hopes that whoever wins will put D & D up? If that happened would Zach, Jen or Amber (depending on whose there) put D & D up?

why it makes no sense they are a lock for final 4 by throwing hoh comp this changes

btw jen is leaving this week

They have to throw it because Jess would have to choose between Amber and Jameeka and Eric has no way of knowing what America will make him do...

I really think it will be rigged for Jen to win it....and Amber will be joining her partner in sequester..

so what if she has to choose

its about advancing at this point

play around and have zach put them on the block

Jess is trying to say it was about Dustin and not them for her decision..they want them as a fall back alliance just in case.... plus they both want Jen to stay to put up Dick and Dani....she'll throw it...

Dick already said Zach's throwing it...and him and Dani are going for the prizes so in a sense they are throwing it...

That leaves...Amber Jameka and if Jen plays playing for the POV I give the odds to Jen...

stephen the thread topic is hoh lol not pov

oops sorry uvp just rushing back from livefeeds where they are talking about throwing the POV to here I got confused..

I don't think Jess will throw HOH but Eric will for sure...Dick won't and neither will Zach...

yep eric for sure

will throw next hoh

but with pov i think d&d are bluffing i think they will play to win pov

if jen stays thats a a big monkey wrench

If Jen stays and wins she'll put up Eric and Dick and that's what makes it intersesting....I think tonights convo with Amber/Jameka is to shore up possible votes......Any of them would be stupid to throw it and give them the opportunity to let Jen get it...... It would benefit Dani if she wins POV beacuse her Zach and Dani would become an alliance....no doubt.

Her staying has no benefit to Eric or Dick and Dick sees it... Eric doesn't.......

uvp..... :animated_bouncy: thanx

I just think there is a chance that they don't want to be the one's to vote out Amber or Jameka so let who ever stays win HOH this week (minus Jameka) put up D & D & vote 1 out since D & D won't control the votes in sequester.

I hope it doesn't happen & they all keep their word because I don't want to see Amber or Jameka in the F2 (like the all mightier than thou queen...Dustin wants) Don't want Jen or Zach either but I cant handle someone thinking that Amber deserves it cause she's a mother (oh, she's definitely a "mother") or bible thumping Jameka winning because God told them to vote for her!

I will be sick if this backfires on the 4 of them.

I started this topic because anything can happen!!! This is BB!!!!!

We already know, that Jess and Eric want to be the one's to screw up this new alliance. Whether they will or not, by throwing the HOH comp, remains to be seen.

ED is trying to keep Dani on board with giving Jess and Eric a one week pass. Score one for ED, in the integrity race.

Both sides are equal in the lying, scheming department. If Jess and Eric don't hold up their end of the bargain, Eric will be the mastermind of that move, and he'll be the new scuzziest player in the house. The other HG's won't see it, but we will.

Do I want to see Eric become the scuzziest player???? I'll get back to you on that...

OMG...ED is playing the candybar game with Eric!!

jessica and eric won't go against dick/dani for a while they didn't mention until like the final 5/6. if they do get the next hoh they will take out amber if jen goes home this week, or probably zach if jessica/eric win it. they won't go against them for a while that would be stupid. it is no different then how dani told zach if he wins hoh he can put up eric.

I think the HOH throwing will happen in degrees. If Dick craps out early, Zach will keep playing to win. If Zack AND Dick crap out, then you will see Jess and ERic start to throw it. I don't think any of them want Amber to get HOH (although I would laugh my ass off). Do any of them think Amber's "can't win" streak is a fake and that she had been throwing the comps (like Zach)? I don't, but I have been duped before.

Let's just say Amber survives eviction and pulls a Dick (hee hee) and wins HOH. Would she nominate Dick and Eric? As America's player can we have eric try to save Dick?

If Dick gets nominated, will he continue the "make your life miserable" tyrades or will he try a different avenue as the numbers are very low?

If Amber won and put Dick and Eric up....she'd hope that Eric would go.

OP, I do think that Jess and Eric will throw the comp. They don't want to be the ones to nominate D&D, although they are talking about getting them up.....Eric's talk with Jam and Amber last night---he was trying to get them to side with him so that way whoever makes it past eviction this week and were to go further would align with him and Jess.

I am just hoping Jess opens her eyes soon, I think she is laying quietly and will get Eric out as soon as he's done serving her purpose

i dont know why jameka or amber would fall for eric's BS after thursday's live vote out. of course, they are idiots.. so i guess anything is possible.

Amber winning HOH would be a shake-up though... the looks on everyone's faces would be hysterical.... hell, the look on AMBER's face would be priceless. lmao

Archived