Throw The Hoh Comp?????

i dont know why jameka or amber would fall for eric's BS after thursday's live vote out. of course, they are idiots.. so i guess anything is possible.

I don't think they are as clueless as Eric thinks they are. They were whispering that Eric made a deal with D/D before that talk with him. Jameka asked him questions about where their former group stands now but I think that was a move for self-preservation. I don't think she bought his BS, but I think both she and Amber want to believe that Jess was an unwilling partner.

Eric slipped up when he was talking about how the people who voted Dustin out came to their decision, he said "the group" decided and Jameka picked up on that. She knows she and Amber weren't in that group.

yeah, but they also know that he lied in the past but they still saved him the other week and kept him... and stuck up for him... thats my point. everyone knows eric has been playing all sides of the house yet everyone keeps making deals with him. its just stupid. on everyones part.

Archived