• Zach
    • Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Amber
    • Eric

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with alot of what djb posted......

Love or hate Dick....he's a good player. As bad as he's acted in

the house....he's still there!!!!

I'm not sold on ED.

I think this season is loaded with really bad players. Of the people I've seen play this game I really think even lowly Kaysar would eat ED for lunch.

Dr Will even after all stars and his season would run this house upside down.

I even think this is a group that Janelle could actually win against.

Not to start a war, but Dick is really a very bad player who has let his emotions rules most of his decisions.

The first 2 weeks played themselves out with Carol and Joe leaving the house.

Then an alliance of 7 people agreed to be the final 7 and get the remaining 5 people out of the house.

Dick got HoH and adamently wanted Kail out of the house. He ran around the house berating her and stressing to the group that she had to go. Mike pulled his infamous move during the PoV ceremony that pissed off Dick so much that they decided to get rid of Mike.

The next week Dustin got HoH and Dick's main goal was to get out Jen. It was during this time that they had their biggest fights and he swore over and over to everyone in the house that Jen was leaving. Well, she was taken off the block and Nick left.

Dani got HoH and put up Jen and Kail just like the plan called for. Instead of backdooring Zach when Jen came down and almost guaranteeing themselves final 7, they pulled one of the dumbest moves this year. They decided to openly go against their own alliance and nominate one of their own without having the votes. At this point in the game, Jen and Kail were the only 2 people that would have nominated Dick and Dani and Kail couldn't even play for HoH. After nominated Eric, they immediately made enemies of every person in the house and would have been nominated by everyone but Zach.

And this week... Dick and Dani get nominated and Dick goes off on every HG to try to piss off all of them to get himself evicted over Dani. Then he gets PoV and takes Dani off and goes against Dustin. (Maybe he should have waited until after veto before trying to piss of everyone?). If not for Eric playing his ass off to get rid of Dustin, Dick was headed for sequester and it wouldn't have been close.

Dick has made little to no good strategic moves in the house and is only still in because of AP.

Entertaining... yes

Strategic... no

Eric is, by far, the best player in the house whether you like him or not. It is almost impossible to play as AP and get very far in the game.

No war with me Vuron....I liked Dick at first , now not so much.

I just can't beleive he's still there with or without Eric's, or even

Dani's help....JMHO...and I value yours...LOL

Unfortunately in this type of game, a lot of the best players leave early because it becomes clear they are a threat or they overplay the game early.

We can't always determine the best players by who is left in the house.. Amber and Jameka would be the 2 best examples ever.

Oh.. and I was also a Dick fan in the beginning. I still like Dick but it just gets a little old sometimes. I think his rants and raves might be over for a while because there really isn't a point to it anymore and nobody is left worth going off on.

I voted Eric. For a guy who has won no comps, and is still in the game as a twister, power broker, successful schemer, all the while having the mill stone of AP around his neck, he has done a fantastic job to get as far along as he has.

I hate to spoil the surprise but Dick all out won this game tonight.

With America controlling Erics vote, mathematicly it's impossible for Dick to get evicted the next time he goes up. That's even if anyone puts him up.

Also consider that he's guarenteed the final five right now. For HOH comps, Jameka can't compete. Next week that leaves Danielle and Jameka out of the HOH comp. That gives you Dick vs three other people. If Zach wins it will be most likely Jessica and Eric up.

Jenn will probably target Dick and either Amber/Jameka.

Eitherway, with Dustin gone I don't see the votes to evict Dick. Zach and Damielle will always vote party line. With America controlling Eric's vote, Dick will always have three votes on his side. Americas player isn't playing for himself. He's playing for Dick.

Evicting Dustin was not in Eric's best interest.

Plus, she has to fight back against the tarnish that's on her from her dad's strategy and actions. The rest of the HGs have been blaming her and holding her accountable for her dad's behavior. That's a lot to overcome, alone.

Kat

Yeah, I liked Dick a whole lot at first and it wasn't so much about his

ranting and raving that turned me off, I have BBAD and late at night

Dick would be out in the BY and he would start all of this farting,

burping and spitting all over the fake grass...gross!!!.....

and he did say some pretty bad things....

as far as game play.....he's pi**ed off almost everyone there in the

house and he's still there....JMO....LOL

So I voted Dick....

I think Waaahmber and Jamememeka are only still around because they've ridden in on the coattails of the stronger players, by virtue of their membership in "the group". Jamememeka has played pretty hard, actually, to be fair. She's definitely worked and considered strategy - but only late in the game.

Waaahmber, however.... she's never won a competition or even come close. She's pretty much latched on to a male and waaahhhed her way through. I mean, in the bat challenge - she hung on, what.... 3 minutes... 5 minutes??? She was panting before she fell off, even then.

She and Jamememeka have only lasted so long because the rest have been focusing on D/D vs Jen/Kail then D/D vs Eric/rest of group.

I think they are both looking so worried because they are going to have to, finally, REALLY, start playing. And Waaahmber is going to have to start thinking for herself.... YIKES!!!

i rather not say best but of the ones left my order of those who played the worst game

1.eric

2.jameka

3.amber

neither of these three would win unless vs themselves

for best i would have said jen until she forgot the only way a dani and jen alliance would work is if dick wasnt there. and due to this blunder she will more than likely be gone this week

After what Dick pulled off,

hands down that Dick is the best and Dani is right behind him....

Don't get me wrong, I like Dick and Dani, but I dont think Dick pulled anything off. If America wouldn't have voted to evict Dustin, then Eric would have wanted to keep Dustin and the Dick, Daniele, Eric, and Jessica alliance wouldn't have happened. I think Eric's the best player because he's managed to stay in the game even though America flip flops and was against his alliance. I dont think Dick or Dani would have made it as America's Player. The 2nd best player in my opinion is Daniele, her only problem is she's not as good as forming allies as she is at winning.

Archived