• Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Amber
    • Eric

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick. I posted this the other day and it still holds true:

Like him or not, I have to say Dick is just steamrolling the house right now. The dude has flat out got game.

So many times now he's been dead in the water, and somehow he's managed to come out of it unscathed every time, which is what he's working towards right now.

I mean, the guy was buried alive this week. They were eulogizing him on SUNDAY. And now he's on the verge of forming a game-breaking alliance that will not only save him this week, it has a good chance of carrying him deep into the game if they stay true to one another (and, mind you, that's still a big IF).

A week ago he verbally blasted Eric for days on end and tried to orchestrate his eviction. Now he's about to agree to go to the final four with him.

As nasty as his tirades earlier this week were, they did exactly what he intended them to do: they ensured that if it was going to be a Dick vs. Daniele situation, the other HGs would have no choice but to get rid of him or suffer through the same thing for another week.

You might not like his tactics, but give the dude some credit. He's played the best game of anyone so far, if you ask me, and that'll only be more evident to me if he stays this week.

He pulled a HUGE coup in staying this week, and has played a damn good game so far.

You forgot to list Eric.

I vote for Eric!!!

Clearly Dick. You can argue that his staying was mostly due to Eric flipping the votes against Dustin, but considering how Dick treated Eric and the others this week Eric could've done the same thing he did when Nick was eliminated and allow Dick to get evicted. Dick is doing awesome in the game, and if he makes-it long enough people will want to keep him to the final 2 in the hopes everyone will hate-him enough to give the other person the money (note: that strategy usually doesn't work). Keep doing what your doing Dick, and the money will be in the bag.

ROCK ON DICK!!! ROCK ON!!!

While I agree that Dick has played a great game, I think Eric has done better given the burden of AP. He really proved himself to me this week with the large part he played in getting Dustin out. Dick and Eric are the only two players I haven't been as wishywashy about as the others throughout the season. I do think that Eric has done a lot better at AP than any other player would have, so I lean towards preferring him for that.

So I didn't vote.

Dick has done a tremendous job staying in the game despite his entertaining trashing of most of the houseguests, but he would probably not be here tonight if it weren't for Eric.

I would give both Dick and Eric the award.

Anyone who can go into the house and totally tick off all of the HGs, week after week........getting the posters so angry they want to have him arrested for "abuse"............and get to stay with the vote of a person he spilled a glass of tea on.........gets my vote! :animated_rotfl:

The producers are the best. They are why Eric and Dick are still here.

Yeah, I'm bitter!

I don't care for her, but it is Daniele who's manipulating everyone the best in there. She coached and egged Dick on about insulting the others...then she went upstairs and played the suffering daughter (as per her own admittance) who doesn't want to pay for her dad's "sins", and had them all apologizing and feeling sorry for her.

About the "coup" It wasn't Dick who pulled it off, it was Daniele. Eric was not sold on "the plan" after his talk with Dick...It wasn't until he had that marathon talk with Dan that he ran up to get Jess's approval...

Dick has done nothing but spill the beans and burn bridges over and over...Daniele (after Nick's eviction) is the one who's been able to pull all the strings by using Dick as sh*t stirrer and shield... so everybody hates Dick while Dan is still in, mostly, good graces with the HGs that count...

So I have to give it to little conniving Daniele, regretfully...

Dick has done nothing but spill the beans and burn bridges over and over...Daniele (after Nick's eviction) is the one who's been able to pull all the strings by using Dick as sh*t stirrer and shield... so everybody hates Dick while Dan is still in, mostly, good graces with the HGs that count...

I don't think Dani deserves more credit than Dick. It's called good cop bad cop & they work it beautifully as a team. One would not be nearly as strong without the other.

Archived