Tuesday, August 14th

CeCiMom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric can't shut up! A few nights ago, when he visited Jess in the HOH room, he gabbed endlessly about how he felt the house was turning against him, that he 'felt' it...endless, round and round, gabbing gabfest.

I swear, he is one of those people who like the sound of their own voice.

I think if its Americas player, America would want him to go far, he has attempted to do what was asked, and he has no choice in the vote so he DID vote as asked to vote. What I don't understand is how most of America thinks that Eric can snap his fingers, voice his opinions and every HG will follow his command. If I were in the house the first thing I would say to myself going in is trust NO ONE. No one would make up my mind for me, and having strong personalities like dicks, do you honestly think anyone could change Dicks mind?? ( Don't bring up the Nick vote cause Dick wanted him out and Eric voted what the majority wanted him to do) Most of America is on a power trip over these votes. Just because he isn't doing what some of you think he should, he is doing what some of us want him to do.

In the beginning, Eric stayed quiet, waited for America's vote, and then acted. That seemed to work for him.

He has not attempted to do what was asked of him so far. He has made half assed attempts, but definitely not full out attempts and he is an idiot if he thinks he is fooling the majority of America. I say majority because it is clear that some people have been fooled or just are fools. Either way, throwing it out there for 2 min. to think about putting up Kail instead of Nick, campaigning against Nick full well knowing America wanted Kail gone, more than half-assing the attempt to incessantly flatter Dick to vote him to stay, and not working hard at all to get Dustin put up (Dustin was put up because he offered it) can not be considered reasonable attempts.

I mean, clearly he can work some magic considering he got himself to stay in the house after everyone was jubilated and high-fiving at the thought of getting him out at one point. So let's be honest and say he is most definitely capable of swaying and talking people into believing and going w/ his opinions.

I liked him when he actually used logical strategy being the AP. Now he is just playing for himself and that's why America cannot stand him. That and he's annoying and says beyond disturbing things like w/ the Daniele being impregnated by Dick thing.

All four cams are on D/D, in the small bedroom....

Maximum Dani whining...ED needs to let her go. It's plainly obvious, she is not enjoying herself. It seems to get worse with every passing day. If he does go this week, he may regret it, if he see's Dani simply give up.

ED has a chance at winning. Dani needs to help him, and help the both of them, to get as far as they can. She just doesn't seem up to the task.

Marty

Question: Why do you keep saying that Eric is has not played as America wants? He has had to do everything "we" have told him to. The only things he hasn't done well are the fluff items from Sun nights (i.e. sleepwalking, flattering, silent treatment), but as for trying to get someone nommed and the "ONE" thing he can't manipulate (who to vote out) he has done an admirable job considering he is basically asking to get voted out by doing what "we" ask. So how has he flipped "us" the bird in any way? He has no choice, and he does what we ask in the best way possible. I have yet to see him say, F you America, I am going to do whatever I want and screw you.

The guy has tried to at least try to play our way even thoughj it is hurting him week after week. Stop hating.

Geez

Dep

He put himself there... Take a look at what the CBS website has to say about the AP...

It says plain as day that he's representing America, not that Eric is there for America to help win...

Image-0025.jpg

All cams have been on the hominid/chimp/gorilla/baboon head and body grooming behavior...

Dustin has been petting Eric for the last half hour!

Oops...spoke to soon...now we get D/D in kitchen...ED finally woke Dani from her whining stupor!

Dep,

I am sorry but I cannot stand the slime ball. He has refused to do his AP part. He is supposed to try to get the person we ask evicted. So if America tells him we want to try to get Dustin evicted why does he do everything he can to get Dick evicted.

Do you think that is right?

We could have helped him if he went to the alliance we asked him to but he refused to do as America asked. We would be cheering him on and he could be helping us evict out the nerd herd. He would be on the team that America wants him on. He would have a lot better of a chance to get to the end if he worked WITH America and not against America.

I would still hate him but it would be for his benifit to at least TRY to work with America.

I feel bad for Eric. He's in a no win situation.

Not true at all. If he would have followed our advice from the beginning, he might be well on his way to winning $500,000 right now.

Yeah, but look at this...

So far, Eric has been able to finesse his phantom vote, and still stay in the alliance that HE chooses...why would he want to stop playiing that game?

He was up in HOH room earlier tonight, stroking Dustin, Jess, and promising how much he can't stand ED. Then, this week he has to cast the vote to evict Dustin. If he can pass off his phantom vote one more time, he hasn't burned any bridges! He'd even be able to convince ED that he was on the side for evicting Dustin, without having to say he cast his vote that way!

Of course, he could get caught out, and ruin his game, and spit on America in the process....

He is supposed to try to get the person we ask evicted.

Exactly! This is why I do not like Eric. He has to vote what we say, but makes no attempts to sway the other voters. I hope when he receives his voting instructions tonight, he changes that. Until then, I have no respect for him.

Eric should not be huggin up just yet to the Nerds, not until he hears what we want, if he acts surprised or mad in any way, he truly sucks in this game, we have all but told him step by step what to do, and he cuddles up closer to the sickening Group of people LNC, whatever they are calling themselves these days. He has half assed it all the way, and I agree 100% with Marty, coul not have said it better.

Eric was too quick to stop floating and it's killing his game. He never should have chosen sides that early when he is getting info about who is liked, and could have used that to his advantage. He assumed Kail and Jen were the most hated people because they were chosen a couple times early one. He should have layed low, and waited until he knew more.

I think Eric just talks to much!

I can understand, why anyone would want to hang with the 'good people', since they are much less likely to go off on you...if that is one yardstick of ED's game, his behavior pushes people away, at least in a social sense. So, naturally, Eric seeks out the company of those 'soft' players.

But, he could do that anyway, if he only stopped talking!! That way his path as laid out by the AP votes, would be easier to follow...instead, he's been motor mouth bashing ED all day!! Shut up already!

And he keeps doing it, right now! If he was any closer to the good people, he'd be up their asses!

Regarless if you love, hate, or are indifferent about Eric, you cannot deny that he made a real bad decision by attaching himself so strongly to the Nerd Herd. I say attaching strongly because using them as an alliance would be one thing (a smart strategic thing), but what he's doing is just messing up his game play. He had/has the advantage by seeing what America is telling him. He can't see everything. Obviously, we can. He jumped the gun and it was a big mistake. Depending on the outcome of this week's vote, he's most likely going to have to really take a step back and reevaluate things. If he does that, America may be back on board with him. If he chooses not to, well he's a bigger idiot than I thought.

And Eric keeps talking!

You're right, JustJenna...it's one thing to be in a percieved alliance with the good people, but he's telling them all about strategy! He's so up with them, that when he has to vote out Dustin, I don't think he can finesse that at all....

Shut up Eric!!

Archived