Tuesday, August 14th

CeCiMom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think America not helping him out and actually hurting his chances out right is what Eric is probably claiming to get out of the contract.

How are we hurting Eric. If he had been playing on the team that America asked him too he would be doing a lot better. We loved him the first time he worked for us but then he gave us the finger and decided to play the game his way.

Again.... if he had played the way America had asked then he would not have all these haters. He might even be a hero for evicting the people we asked him to.

I think a lot of folks don't realize Eric hasn't had a clear read on who America's team is.

First it was Jess out, then Jen, Kail...etc. No one had Amber, Dustin or Jameka in the AP voting until this week if I'm not mistaken..

I think a lot of folks don't realize Eric hasn't had a clear read on who America's team is

He is pretty stupid then. I am sure he has been advised by the DR of some of this too.

I think Eric is the smartest in the house. The AP thing has been detrimental to him. He's had to make friends with everyone because he's not sure who America is going to hate next. Best player!! haha

The other HG's split the house into the Kail/ Zach/ Mike/ Nick and sometimes Jen alliance versus Dick/ Danile/ Dustin/ Amber/ Jameka/ Jessica alliance before America could vote (unless I missed something).

First he had to get jessica nominated, so he should have alligned with MRA??

Of course because "we" don't like Jessica...but then he had to do mean things to Jen and try to get her nominated...so he should stick with the MRA (a group that didn't invite him in) and try to get Jen away from them, but by that time she was already pretty tight with Kail

...then get Kail evicted, but the LNC already said Mike was a threat (but AP, you can't vote with your alliance)...NOW get Kail nominated and evicted...even though the rest of the LNC admitted Nick was a bigger threat and should go this week. Oh yeah...that's right Amber wanted nick out, Dick wanted Nick out, Dustin made no secret about wanting Nick out...

But America gets mad because Eric can't talk the others out of it...even Danile voted out Nick...

So I don't blame Eric for being confused on who America wants or doesn't want. America is fickle, no doubt.

Well despite the claims yesterday on the board of D&D's commitment to Jen, Danielle stated she wants to sell her down the river, even before a possible alliance with Eric & Jessica..

Jen while being many things isn't "game stupid" and will vote to evict Dick..

Now Eric might see an advantage to the alliance, but with him being AP, his word is worth nothing as America can't figure

out whether they want to play to further Eric or screw him..

Now Eric might see an advantage to the alliance, but with him being AP, his word is worth nothing as America can't figure

out whether they want to play to further Eric or screw him..

Here's where I think you're wrong... America's not screwing Eric... Eric is screwing America, because he's not doing what we want him to do...

I think most people believed Julie Chen and Alison Gordner when they said this was America's chance to have a say about what goes on in the house... There was nothing in that statement that said that we were trying to help him get futher in the game... They added that to the website, because that's how some people are thinking...

I for one don't want Eric to win the game...

I think if its Americas player, America would want him to go far, he has attempted to do what was asked, and he has no choice in the vote so he DID vote as asked to vote. What I don't understand is how most of America thinks that Eric can snap his fingers, voice his opinions and every HG will follow his command. If I were in the house the first thing I would say to myself going in is trust NO ONE. No one would make up my mind for me, and having strong personalities like dicks, do you honestly think anyone could change Dicks mind?? ( Don't bring up the Nick vote cause Dick wanted him out and Eric voted what the majority wanted him to do) Most of America is on a power trip over these votes. Just because he isn't doing what some of you think he should, he is doing what some of us want him to do.

Archived