Tuesday, August 14th

CeCiMom

It sounds like Eric is jealous of Zach's budding friendship with Jessica. He was all about going after Danielle next week, and now he all the sudden thinks Zach.

See, why even bring up Zacks name at this point... He just doesn't get the concept of his job... He is a greedy insubordinate...

[trump] You're Fired!!![/Trump]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric came into the house with a background of knowing every season of BB and his own individual strategy ideas. The producers put him in a possition to possibly/obviously comprimise his own game to play by the whim of America. What Eric has been able to do is still, to some degree, play his game and America's game . . . . what I believe he is trying to subvertly do is to influence America to see his strategy and to support it.

The unfortunate reality is that it is the folks who watch the televised episodes who submit their votes (I'm guessing predominately), and Eric really has no idea how the house is being portrayed after editing.

I give the guy alot of credit in his manipulating skills, and suspect he will be there for some time to come. I personally like and support what he is doing all things considered.

Archived