Tuesday, August 14th

CeCiMom

Classic Zach talk from last night to ED:

'Dude, I don't understand...you want me to vote to keep you, or evict you?'

This after much talk by ED on how to wrangle votes to keep him in the house.

Zach does understand that he is the swing vote this week, and is doing his best to leverage that to his advantange. At some point though, unless he creates his own group, he won't be in the middle anymore, and will be expendable. I think he needs to choose a side now.

He keeps telling ED this, and ED is telling him he needs to choose, and Zach keeps resisting. ED is right though, the 'other' side, has nothing to offer him, he only has Jess.

Zach needs to choose sides.

Jen could be the real swing vote this week. Even though Dani told her 'I have your back', Jen is a wild card this week.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why would i, as a voter for america, want some cocky trash talking vile nipple peirced geek to win BB8?

Yeah compared to the other winner of house guests... :sleepy:

Also wasn't Eric informed AFTER he entered the house that he was AP??? What a horrible feeling that must have been.

i didnt understand why eric's family had such an 'oh hell nooooo' reaction when they were first shown that eric is the AP, now i know

why is the tuesday show an hour later than sunday/thursday anyway?

tuesday's show has always been at 9pm est

earlier eric and jessica were in the downstairs bathroom whispering... gameplay stuff. i wish i would have known nobody was doing live feed updates at the time, i would have paid more attention and i would have posted...

sSig_shucks.gif

yep, it was same ole eric/jess conversation...they're still in the bathroom talking now too, but they keep talking about bras instead

and i realize the tuesday show has always been at 9, i just wondered why..i was thought i remembered one year they said on the tuesday show they would have more 'questionable' content so it came on later, but that cant be the case this year because its all kinda the same every night...oh well, was just wondering out loud

More Eric conversations trashing Dick to Amber and Jameka saying that Dick is campaigning and he has a lot of nerve. It was hard to hear but he said something about Jen and I think he is setting up the phantom vote to be blamed on her.

So Eric gets called to the DR and he comes out 5 minutes later saying that they called him in because of a mic problem. These people believe every word that comes out of his mouth. Don't they find some of the things he says weird.

Ever since ED got what he wanted, and has been calm, campaigning, and charming, so too have the rest of the HG's...it shows that ED knows what works for him, and when it will work for him.

When he wants to block something, he goes ballistic ED.

When he wants to get something, he's nice and charming ED.

Nice and charming, is boring. The boring factor has been high in the house these past few days. Too much beer pong, and other nonsense.

It IS interesting to watch ED scheme though, as he does it better than anyone else...

This thursday's show will be another must see. There is too much jocking for position, to get a clear read on what is going to happen. One thing for sure, if Dustin gets the boot, he's not going to see it coming...

Dustin is ordering Jessica and Eric not to even talk to Dick. He said is Dick tries to do any campainging to just blow him off.

Me thinks that Dustin really needs to go! I think Jessica and Eric should see that.

Before Dustin came in Eric was confirming to Jessica that Dick was trying to work them and he is not buying it.

Dustin is tweezing Eric's eyebrows for him. How sweet.

i just want to start by saying... i did take my meds.. but i am a little cranky... so keep that in mind...

but WTF is eric doing?????????????????????????? he is doing the same thing he did with NICK.. this is why a lot of people turned on him! Eric! STOP! why are you talking? stop talking! sAng_threaten.gif

Archived