When Did Amber Originally Tell Eric About Her Abortions?

bella

Does anyone know what day & time Amber originally told Eric about her abortions; or does anyone have a YouTube link? I have searched all over for this conversation but can't find it anywhere! Apparently Amber told Jameka as well. (The other night Amber said something to Jameka about things and Jameka asked if she was talking about the pregnancies.) I would love to know the day & time or have a link for when Amber originally told Jameka about this as well.

Thanks for your help!

First off I don't think there was ever the mention of the word abortion... I think that's the part Eric added, but we can't know for sure, because NONE of us heard what she said, because the feeds were on them at the time...

The truth of the matter is (my opinion only), if Eric had kept his mouth shut we still wouldn't know about the converstation...

I know Missy... I wasn't jumpping on anyone... I was just relating the facts as I see them... :)...

As far as the smilies all you have to do is copy them and put them on something like photobucket or some other image hosting site and then paste the url here and then you have the smilies

smilies-1.gif

Why would Amber tell that nightmare of a story to basically a perfect stranger before they came in to the house? She is strange. I thought she was nuts to say it once they were in the house on the internet feeds. If she said it before they entered the house than she would have basically been telling a stranger.

Eric was talking about seeing everyone when they were in groups and even admitted he saw Amber... He talked about what everyone was wearing...

I am not saying she told him anything before they went into the house, but it is possible... I mean they did meet each other before hand at the very least...

The thing that really bugs me is that No-One heard what she said to him, because the feeds weren't on them... It doesn't matter if they were in the house or not, we wouldn't have known about it if Eric hadn't tell Jessica...

ok.. so since some people dont read the other threads that have beat the dead horse... i went and copied what i posted yesterday and i will post it in this thread.

ATTENTION: as far as amber has let on.... what she said to eric, dustin, and jameka about her secret.... she said she told her boyfriend twice that she was pregnant when she really wasnt. later she fessed up to her boyfriend that she had lied to him..

at no time did she mention anything about abortions.

as far as we (the viewers) have seen, it has only been eric that has said anything about abortions... so it seems that eric has added that "little" spin onto the secret himself... meaning he is saying that amber had 2 real abortions and 2 fake abortions.. when in reality nobody has heard abortion come from ambers mouth.. and we havent heard it come from dustin or jameka either.

any questions?

hmmm,..good question,.I had thought all this time that the conversation took place when Eric and Amber were left out of the HOH powwow after the banner. When she and Eric were in the hammock. Amber was explaingin later to Jameka and Dustin that the only thing she could think of that Eric MIGHT have on her was what she told him about lying to her boyfriend.

It was part of her trying to figure out why she was included in the banner(I thought).

I can't remember anymore now,..so not sure when that took place.

Dunno.

Archived