Next Hoh

volzzilla

Let's assume Amber sticks to her word to vote Kail out, so she is gone and Eric stays. Jen and Jameka cannot do HOH because of POV. Dani can't because she's outgoing HOH. Eric will throw it because he's afraid of who America will make him nominate. Remaining contenders are:

Dick, Zach, Jessica, Amber, and Dustin. I have a feeling Jessica will throw it because she's playing the under the radar strategy. Amber and Zach suck at competitions. That means, Dustin vs. Dick.

If Dick wins, nominations will be Dustin and Eric, Jessica for POV replacement. Dustin wins, Dani and Dick with Jen or Zach as POV replacement.

Eric would be a fool (ok...bigger fool ;)) to not try to win HoH...unless he can throw it to a fellow C&L. He has a huge target on him right now if the Donoto's side gets house control again....certain to go up on the block again. He'll have to take his chances with what America will impose upon him.

i want anyone from team dick to win. i really want to see amber . jameka, jessica on the block those three are my least favorite in the house

whoever wins i hope they put up jameka or amber as a nom

i want DICK-ZACH-JENN to win.

and i would love for (if he is still here) them to put up ERIC. if he leaves put up DUSTIN and somebody else

yep definately want a team dick wins

I think this is the time that Jessica will stop throwing competitions. Did you see her in the endurence comp? She stuck it out for pretty long. She will do whatever it takes I think and hope. I wouldnt mind Dustin winning another competiotn either. Did Jen really give up the ability to compete in another hoh or is that a rumor? I wouldnt mind having her win either.

UVP, i thought you disliked the dick squad.

that was until he ditch my three least favorites players amber , jessica, jameka

i take who ever is against floaters and leechers

Archived