America's Choice Isn't America's Voice

Sov4Life

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber is a pathetic excuse for a human being... How can one so young, be so screwed up, yet be so self absorbed and

truly believe she is a chosen one...

I think CBS picked Amber to be a walking psycho time bomb inside the house..

Don't blame Eric for his actions when Dick goes around acting worse on a daily basis..

Blame Allison and the weak producers that has taken this years BB to a lower level then even the "Real World"

Blame Allison and the weak producers that has taken this years BB to a lower level then even the "Real World"

Seriously. This cast might be the worst ever. The twists suck and are almost nonexistant. Won't stop me from watching, but still...

I have a question for those of you who do not think Eric was wrong for telling Jessica about Amber's secret. Last night in two seperate discussions with two separate people, she referred to the secret she told Eric as "lying about two pregnancies". She never once mentioned anything about an abortion, let alone that she had two abortions and faked two abortions. From what she said, it sounds like she faked being pregnant to her boyfriend in order to keep him around.

When Eric told Jessica, Eric siad that Amber said she had two abortions, and faked two abortions. Does the fact that what he told Jessica was a lie change your mind? Or do you all still think it was just game?

We dont know it was a lie (to jess), lying about 2 pregnancies, in which she then said were aborted, she just left that part out maybe...

Unless they show us HER telling eric exactly what she said its hard to tell if he made that up or not isnt it? She probably doesnt want to say, hey I lied and said I was pregnant, then lied and said i had them aborted on top of that... easier to just say I lied about two pregnancies.

edited to add, I also didnt fully read your first post, I dont agree with what he did. I think he should have kept his mouth shut (if someone told me that though, I think I would want to discuss it, and went to the DR or something, cause if it is true, she is disturbed and i wouldnt be able to have that knowledge and not discuss it at least... sorry if its true, she needs help, to make up those kinds of lies to keep someone around it just wrong)

Well why would Eric say "4" then? The fact that he said 4 tells me he is the one whose lying.

edited to add: there is no quesiton in my mind that Amber needs help. She definitely made a mistake by confiding such personal info this early on, BUT it sounds like Eric has embellished an already terrible thing.

cause 2 + 2 = 4

From what he said.. she really had 2 abortions, then told her boyfriend 2 more times she was pregnant (and aborted them) she told her boyfriend she had 4, when she really only had two, so, therefore she is only lying about 2 of them...

*i dont really know what she told him, so this is all speculation going on the conversation he had in the weightroom*

Whoa! I understood everything differently.

Eric said she actually had 2 abortions, and lied and said she had 4. So she told her boyfriend about 2 that were real and 2 that were fake.

Amber said that she lied about 2 pregnancies. These would be the 2 that were fake.

I don't see how this proved that Eric lied. For me, it confirms that it is true.

lol tvwatcher. All Amber has said was that she lied about two pregnancies. That was it. The math doesn't add up. We don't know if she lied about an abortion at all. She may have just come clean with her BF. She said he knew the truth and it was hard enough for him, without having to see it on TV

I think Eric lied about the abortions all together... She has repeated what she told Eric several times and never once has she said anything about abortions...

I don't know... if Amber didn't know the meaning of "moral" I wouldn't expect her to grasp complex arithmetic. Then again, maybe you have to be moral to understand the meaning of the word. :animated_scratchchin:;)

What I'm getting at is that Amber never said anything about an abortion. I would think that would be the thing she would be most worried about, over faking a pregnancy. Maybe she faked the pregnancy, but having and faking an abortion would be something she would be more concerned with.

It's possible she faked the pregnancy, then just told her boyfriend she was never really pregnant. It is possible and likely that Eric added the abortion part of it because that's much less forgiveable than faking a pregnancy.

Well, one would assume that she either lost it had an abortion, but she has never said which it is... My point is that she told her boyfriend she was pregnant twice and lied about it... That could mean that she has only really been pregnant once...

So then her secret is she faked a pregnancy, and Eric added the abortion stuff??

I think this is exactly what has happened... Except she faked two pregnancies and he added a total of 4 abortions...

Anyone that would support someone doing something like that to someone else is very low in my book... Even worse than the person telling that lie in the first place...

Pretty much Erin.

She said she lied about two pregnancies

Eric told Jessica she had two abortions and she faked two abortions

Amber has NEVER mentioned the word abortion. It sounds like she told her bf she was pregnant and then ended up fessing up and saying she was never pregnant.

We have no way of proving Eric was lying yet. 2 of the pregnancies were real and there is only one child. Therefore, until I know more I'm not going to condemn Eric.

After all, Amber did spill on a reality show. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the world will know.

Archived