America's Choice Isn't America's Voice

Sov4Life

I'm suspicious of the timing of Eric's secret telling. He knew Showtime had the feeds up, and he wasn't afraid to let us hear it. Eric is trying to deflect scrutiny off of his own big secret, so I think he's throwing Amber under the bus to Jessica, and also causing Dani & whomever else to wonder what it is he has on Amber. If he can make Amber's secret bigger than his own, then maybe he can quell the speculation. Regardless, I think using Amber's confession is a very low way to play the game. I'll be disappointed if Jessica doesn't have a problem with him even suggesting he'd use it against Amber.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric is doing what America tells him too, he has no vote, we do. So, he doesn't "push" our ideas too hard, but come on, that would expose him faster than the stupid banner did. He can't play the game he wants to, cause he knows America has him by the %$$&. I feel sorry for him, I would never want to be America's Player, cause America could screw up your game, just like america screwed up American Idol with the Sanjaya votes. I don't know if I could handle the pressure Eric is under, it must really suck to be him right now. I just wish he could stop himself from talking too much, that's alot of his trouble too. :lipsrsealed2:

Eric is the biggest scummy weasel of all.

Using Amber's abortions and telling Jessica he had that on Amber and he could use it.

Are we saying blackmail?

I hope all of Erics relatives and friends in the forum are proud of him.

I'm sorry, I just don't feel the hate toward ERic that many of you do. I mean, I'm a little conflicted, but, come on...if you're going into the BB house you KNOW your secrets will be revealed one way or another. If you're on a reality show of any kind...it's part of the game. :animated_scratchchin:

So, he doesn't "push" our ideas too hard, but come on, that would expose him faster than the stupid banner did

It wouldn't expose anything if he didn't run around pushing things before he gets our votes... If he had just stayed quiet and waited he would've been the hero not the zero... IMO...

I agree with some of the above. If it would have been a secret about who she was putting up next or who she was aligned with or something that had to do with the game then I could see getting irritated with Eric; however, she told a personal secret that no longer was a secret once she said it with 50 cameras watching her every move. She apparently wasn't too worried about it getting out if she was willing to say it knowing everyone in America could possibly hear about it.

Ditto on everything. Should have forgotten Ambers story as soon as she told him (and she should NOT have told him). He should not be pushing people to go up until he knows what we want and THEN decide if he wants to push for someone else. He is a MORON! He is giving me the creeps the way he is looking at Jessica......just yucko. I want him gone this week, just don't know how they will pull that off.

Did any feed watchers ever hear Amber tell Eric about her secret? I think that information would have been talked about somewhere if it was said where the cameras could catch it. I think it definitely would have been heard about before Eric told Jess. Seems like Eric felt he needed to use the secret with Jess, and also made sure it got out there on Showtime.

I've looked and looked and no where does it show when Amber told Eric the secret. But yes I have seen a couple times over last couple weeks Eric mentioned to a few people he had something on Amber that would blow her out of the water if reveled to the women. I think it must have been told to him when they were in the house before it went live so Amber thought it was safe telling him for what ever dumb reason she did.

I think Eric between rock and hard place once that banner was seen. He should of just laughed banner off by taking it head on.........See someone not liking loosing their pretty boy so putting blame on me cause i wanted him out. Bang he could of taken alot of the sting out of it by confronting it. Plus by asking why are they all dumping on him when Amber's name as well was in the banner, and could of been any of their names up there too.

For him to want to use Amber's secret as blackmail to control her when he needed her or threaten her with exsposure of it thats the worse of the worse no one can say thats worse than what Dick has done........Amber a very unstable person at best of times to hold something like that over her they better make damn sure their even watching her on the toilet.

And I find it laughable that Eric had to get rid of Nick so he could be the hunk in the house.........oh please dont make me puke. There is no hunk in the house now. And for him to say this the best looking group so far in BB.........What mirror is he looking in are they Alice in Wonderland mirrors as well :food-smiley-005:

Did any feed watchers ever hear Amber tell Eric about her secret?

I haven't seen it... The only thing I have seen is him telling Jessica about it and others that he has a secret on her... I personally think she told him when they were sure the feeds weren't on...

If I was chosen to be America's Player, I think it would suck not being able to play your own game. However, that does not excuse Eric for going against what America voted. He should have never opened up his mouth about who should be evicted until he saw what America wanted. He could have predicted that America would vote for Kail to be evicted since that seems to be the pattern of the tasks he has been given. I think he stinks as "America's Player".

As for the Amber thing, she had to know that she was saying these things with the possibility of it being recorded. Then again, did she realize that there would be full frontal clips of her getting out of the HOH tub? :shutup:

I cannot believe the hate Eric is getting for half the stuff he has done, often from people that defend Dick for abusing and degrading women in the house constantly when they are not kissing his ass. Some of you need to realize that both of them are doing things that they should not be.

As for Eric, I think he truly thought that if he went in the DR and stated that we needed to get Nick out that he would get those votes. I guess he did not realize that some people watching care more about who looks good on Tv, then giving our player a chance to win the game. Which is what the whole purpose of him being americas player was supposed to be. Us trying to help him win the thing, instead of deciding we hate someone and continually voting to off them regardless of where they are at in the game.

I guess he did not realize that some people watching care more about who looks good on Tv, then giving our player a chance to win the game.

Nicks looks had nothing to do with me voting for him to try to get Kail evicted... It is my opinion that Kail is more of a threat to him than Nick ever was... You really shouldn't go around generalizing people that way, when in reality you don't know what others are thinking... :)

Watching Eric on last nights show made me want to vomit.....

He was sooo cocky.....He's playing his own game.....

And what he said about Amber on the internet was terrible

I don't think America wants Eric to blackmail Amber....

I'll keep watching the show just to see Eric called out...

the show is getting so lame....

I guess he did not realize that some people watching care more about who looks good on Tv,

yeah... like Nick looked so hot with that mohawk of his... :rolleyes: and we all voted for kail cause we think that was a hot look on nick???? come on.. now who are you kidding? i certainly dont vote based on looks. if i did, i would be voting to kick them all out and call in the replacements!

I guess he did not realize that some people watching care more about who looks good on Tv, then giving our player a chance to win the game.
Which is what the whole purpose of him being americas player was supposed to be. Us trying to help him win the thing,
instead of deciding we hate someone and continually voting to off them regardless of where they are at in the game.

We are not supposed to be trying to help him win! Why in the world we we let CBS choose the player we want to win? We didn't even get to choose him as AP. His main job was to get the person America wanted on the block and then get that person voted off. We sure don't have to want him to win.

Archived