America's Choice Isn't America's Voice

Sov4Life

im not sure that the AP thing is good for the game. I think it really unfortunate that BB has chosen to show Amber nude and now alow Eric to say these things. Its a game but in this case it could cause some serious damage to someones mental state. Just what would BB do if we find out before the final a HG has committed suicide? I think BB needs to be a little more carefull about what they make happen. On another note GET RID OF THE WHINNY DANI PLEASE PLEASE I cant stand the whin she whin about everything get rid of her please

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dicks antics are Childs Play, seriously, hes crass, can be an ass, and if he says he hasn't lied and has so what, that is BB. but having a piece of info that could bring out all the haters and pro lifers is not a nice thing to tell the world. Amber is a very insecure girl who craves attention and Eric has been very convincing tht he is your BFF so she made a mistake and told personal business, not her fault it went out on the wourld wide web. Dick has abso lutely nothing to do with Erics faux pas and lack of moral fiber, I state here and now that I think ED has more consideration than eric, his so called abuse is all show. I am not intimidated, and Jen sure isn't either.

Just because someone doesn't particularly like someone and would post as much, doesn't mean they would divulge something so deeply personal about them.

Amen Shelbylynn, I have said before that Amber drives me nuts but if I was the one she told that tid bit, I would NEVER have repeated it to the WWW or anyone else, and someone said well what about Joes and the STD, Well it certainly is not the sensitive subject that abortion is, also as much as Dustin is poo pooing the eric conspiricy I wonder what he would have to say to eric if he knew what he repeated about her?? Bet Eric would go if it gets out, I guess it would be up to Jessica to let that out.

if I was Jessica I would go to Amber and say That Eric told me some info that I am sure you do not want repeated, all hell would break loose, but I am sure that Jessica has no balls and wouldn't want to ruin HER chances in this game, too bad at the expense of a fellow player, and another woman.

I've cut Eric a lot of slack in this game because I know he has more of challenge than the others...but I'll agree that he was out of line in repeating Amber's personal story. She told him in the house with cameras completely surrounding her...so for all he or she knows the info had already been broadcast all over the internet. But it did seem like a secret within the house, and Eric proved that he cannot be trusted with one. The potential blackmailing Amber with it...bad idea. It would only reflect poorly on Eric...actually it already has. I don't get what he was trying to accomplish with telling Jess the secret...trying to win her trust back some how I guess. Not good on his part though at this important stage of the game. If Jess repeats it to Amber or anyone else...it's curtains for Eric! :death:

I have been defending Eric lately, but this is one thing that is unacceptable. He never should have repeated that and I hope this is the last we hear about it. At the same time though, Amber should never have said this and it seems she is not mentally fit to be in this house. Doesnt BB have a psychiatrist on call? I would hate to be that psychiatrist and be liable for Amber.

There wasn't any possible reason for Eric to repeat that, other than because he's a total jerk.

It's not like there could be anything strategic, or game-related, in his repeating Amber's stuff.

If Amber didn't want anyone to know about her secret, she should not have told Eric or anyone in the house. How many cameras are there? Duh! She had no idea whether or not the cameras were recording her conversation with Eric and apparently, she didn't care so why should he? That may have been her way of letting her family know what about the abortions. Remember we are talking about a mentally unstable person here.

If Amber didn't want anyone to know about her secret, she should not have told Eric or anyone in the house.

Absolutely right, Savannah.

But Eric blabbing that stuff was just inexcusable.

I agree with you 100%, BBinSavanna. If you don't want your private business becoming public then keep it private. Amber can't keep her mouth shut and it's going to get her in trouble... and I cannot wait until it does. I'm going to laugh my butt off!! :giggle:

Eric is just playing the game, ( I don't agree with what his revealing her abortions), but then again, I didn't sign up for this game to have America know my every thought and move. Nothing so far has been sacred

The point is, this wasn't Eric's secret to expose. It was Amber's. There's a difference.

I said this in a few threads now, but how do we know when Amber told Eric. She may have told him at a time that she knew full well the feeds were not on, i.e. the first week they were in the house. Either way, no matter what, it was NOT Eric's place to repeat that. HE knows he is not just telling Jessica, HE knows the live feeds shows it, AND Showtime.

There wasn't any possible reason for Eric to repeat that ... It's not like there could be anything strategic, or game-related, in his repeating Amber's stuff.

Oh, Yath, you forgot. It's the Bible Belt crew he wants to tell.

Ohhhhh Missy, I forgot about that. That was also disgusting. Dustin making fun of Dick's crying when he spoke of finding his best friend dead from an OD. :bigcry:

Ya know, Eric never even tried to whisper the story. It's like he didn't care one bit that he was putting that out there. :censored:

Archived