Favorite To Least Favorite

I don't "love" any of them, I guess my list is from the one I dislike the least to the one I most dislike...

1. Jen

Everyone else I rank equally...a fluctuating #5--->#7 in my disliking meter

8. Amber

tied:

9. Zach and Kail (he's a doormat, she's a sell out)

10. Dick and Daniele (they're both milking a phony story plot, she's snotty and conniving and he's disgusting all around)

...but things change every day...except when it comes to Dick...ugh!

Okay, this is difficult, but I need to give it a try. So here goes:

1. JEN - Easy choice for me. This girl is the poster child for "calm, cool, and collected." Sure, she is somewhat self-absorbed, but we all are to some degree. And as far as behing-the-back smack talking goes, she seems to be the only one in the house who tries to be above it.

2. JESSICA - Glad she hasn't lived up to that ultra-catty first impression I got from the first episode. She may be playing the most underestimated game in the house: holding her cards close to her chest and being absolutely adorable while doing so.

3. JAMEKA - I know she gets a lot of criticism for her God talk, but trying to be a spiritual person, I have to respect that, even though I don't necessarily agree with her. I'm guessing she's a beautiful friend and family member outside of this house.

4. DICK - Would rank higher if he didn't go well over the line every few hours. I respect his blunt honesty, and his attempts at reconcilliation with his daughter are real, raw, and touching. Too bad he accepts the role of the overgrown little boy who doesn't realize that playground-style intimidation isn't effective.

5. KAIL - She's become the ultimate pawn. Sure, she seems to be pretty clueless as far as the game goes, but I'm guessing that stems from living a sheltered life. She seems so out of place and over-powered, that I can't help but root for her a little bit.

6. DANIELLE - Good at competitions. Smart enough to figure some things out over the past couple of days. But immature as can be. Life isn't just a series of "unfair" and "frustrating" events that just happen to you. 99% of it is a result of our own actions, including the heartbreaking stress of choosing between a showmance and an at-home-ance.

7. ZACH - Would rank lower if the following 3 weren't so unredeemable at this point. I just kinda feel sorry for the guy. Definitely on the socially-challenged end of things.

8. DUSTIN - In the beginning, I couldn't see how this guy ever ended up with Joe, but I now have no trouble. I would hate to have been a fly on the wall witnessing the level of emotional manipulation in that relationship. He's way too comfortable with his game and I look forward to it biting him in the ass. He gives us gay boys a bad name. Way to reinforce the stereotype, dude.

9. ERIC - This guy could possibly be the worst liar I've seen on this show. A little subtlety goes a long way. And even worse is that he thinks he's very good at it. Being America's Player is a major handicap, but he's even managed to take America's target of Kail and get others (D&D) to instead believe he is in a secret alliance with her. (????) And a bit of advice: Overcompensation does not make a man.

10. AMBER - What can I say? She may very well be the most insufferable contestant on any reality show ever. I don't think I've ever met anyone as two-faced as her. Worse yet, she thinks that just because she cries about all the horrible things she says and does that she is a good person. Essentially, I think we are all good people, but she is buried so far beneath countless layers of nastiness. She gives us recovering addicts a bad name.

Enough said. I'm sure things will happen that will change my mind even further.

In order of who I like as favorites...not how I want them to stay/go.

1. Jen

2. Dustin

3. Eric

4. Jameka

5. Amber

6. Jessica

7. Zach

8. Daniele

9. Kail

10. Dick

None of them are Janelle, or even Kaysar but...

1) Dani - Just wish she'd have seen LNC trying to backstab her

2) Jessica - Playing a good game and cute to boot

3) Dick - only cause she's Dani's dad

4) Eric - Wish he'd do a better job as AP, pts for liking him with Jessica too

5) Zach - Feel bad for him sometimes

10) The rest, they all just suck. Especially: Jen since her picture tantrum, Amber and her constant crying and pity party and claiming she does not lie, and Dustin with is general shady, brown-nosing Dani, stab you in the back mentality.

1. Dick -may be harsh but is playing the game. And without him things would be boring.

2. Jen - hate her but she seems to be playing dumb but may be brighter than we think.

3. Dani - young, still learning but also seems to at least be smarter than then nerd herd and bible readers.

4. Jessica - hate her voice, and hope she smartens up and quits telling Eric and Dustin everything.

5. Eric - Love the fact he has to do what America tells him but wish he would wise up.

6. Kail -Can't believe she is still in the house

7. zach - gross, but still not that big of a threat in comps.

8. Jameka - still can't believe she saved Jen off block, also her bible ranting is a little weird as if God had time to worry about the idiots in the BB house

9. Dustin - He keeps trying to have alliances with everyone. But yet no one has caught on yet.

10. Amber - Other than crying, she hasn't done anything in this game.

Dick

Dick

Dick

Dick

Dick

Honestly he could take up all ten spots lol!!!!!! I mean I do like Dani too and Eric(even though he is up this week because of that stupid banner plane and America's player screwing him over!!!), Jessica.

Dustin I liked for awhile but I can't stand him now. After his selfish acts last week! And now the crap he is trying to pull this week!!! He can go very very soon please!!!!!!!

Amber I picked her to win the whole thing before the show. And she was interesting those first couple of weeks. But I just can't take the crying anymore!

Kail and Jen have never liked theres 2 however I don't really blame Evel and Dani for trying to align with them now. And honestly I want Kail to stay this week just because if Eric stays Dick and Dani are in serious trouble.

Jameka the silent assassian is my nickname for this girl lol!

Zach is boring lol!

1. Jen - used to strongly dislike her but now admire her ability to be unaffected by Dick's verbal assaults

2. Jessica - prefer not to hear her voice though

3. Zach - don't like him but need to put others down lower

4. Jameka

5. Eric - like his TV persona better than what I read in the feed updates ....

6. Dustin

7. Kail

8. Daniele

9. Amber

10. Dick

1 Zach

2 Jen

3 Dani

4 Dick

5 tie for all the rest except

10 Eric.

okay changed my mind --

1. Dick -may be harsh but is playing the game. And without him things would be boring.

2. Jen - hate her but she seems to be playing dumb but may be brighter than we think.

3. Dani - young, still learning but also seems to at least be smarter than then nerd herd and bible readers.

4. Jessica - hate her voice, and hope she smartens up and quits telling Eric and Dustin everything.

5. Eric - Love the fact he has to do what America tells him but wish he would wise up.

6. Kail -Can't believe she is still in the house

7. zach - gross, but still not that big of a threat in comps.

8. Jameka - still can't believe she saved Jen off block, also her bible ranting is a little weird as if God had time to worry about the idiots in the BB house

9. Dustin - He keeps trying to have alliances with everyone. But yet no one has caught on yet.

10. Amber - Other than crying, she hasn't done anything in this game.

okay maybe change around

1. Dani

2. Dick

3. Jessica

4. Jen

5. Zach

6. Jameka

7. Kail

8. Amber

9. Eric

10. Dustin

Same here...At first I thought the America Player would be a nice twist, but now I can't stand Eric.... :lipsrsealed2:

Jen

Eric

The others in no particular order at all.

Preferred Carol over Jessica - I can't get past that F*ing voice.

Zach - non-entity

Amber - loser.gif nuff said.

Dustin - liked him better than Joe, but now he's a mean queen

Dickhead nuff said

Kail - ho hum

Jameka -"God is so gangsta" what what what WHAT????

Danielle - constant whining is just a major turn off.

Archived